Coma

Zach p.o.v
She's been in a coma for about three days, her 18th birthday is tomorrow and she still hasn't woken up.
" Mia, I'm so sorry" I whispered as i say on the chair beside her. I started to sing with my guitar in one hand.
" Breathe deep, breathe clear
Know that I'm here
Know that I'm here
Waitin'

Stay strong, stay gold
You don't have to fear
Waitin'

I'll see you soon
I'll see you soon

How could a heart like yours
Ever love a heart like mine?
How could I live before?
How could I have been so blind?

You opened up my eyes
You opened up my eyes"
I kissed her cheek " please wake up mia" i whispered a tear rolling down my cheek. " that was beautiful" someone said from behind me. I turned around to see mrs. Halls standing there her brown hair trailing behind her and her green eyes that remind me of Mia's. " it will be ok" she said. " I've done bad things myself, I made her feel that she wasn't good enough and she wasn't perfect, i wanted her to be popular and be girly but I never got that and now it's gone out of hand" she cried as she traced her hand over mias forehead. "Oliver?"
"We are here john"
Mia's dad came in taking her hand quickly and kissing it." Baby please wake" he whispered. Just then the monitor started beating faster and her hand moved I ran out to go and get the doctor.
MIAS P.O.V
everything was pitch black. In the distance I saw my grandad, I missed him... He died two years ago of cancer. He was an amazing man
"Meme" he whispered. That was his nickname for me.
"Grandad ?"
"Darling it's not time to give up" he replied
"I can't take it anymore I wanna be with you they make me unhappy, who knows I won't try this again if I even wake up because I'm not going to fight"
" matty needs a role model-"
"There's jake for that-"
" he needs you! Darling just don't give up do it for me and matty, and promise me you will stand up to them" he whispered getting quieter
"Grandad!" I shouted.
Everything turned black again.
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP I heard, my hand twitched and I opened my eyes to see a white room with a hospital smell. I looked to see my mum and dad in the room. "Baby" my mum called.
"Daddy" I started to cry.
"Honey it will be fine" he assured me
"Where's madds and ren" I asked
" they needed rest they have been sleeping here everyday for the past 3 days you have been in a coma for " he stated and I nodded.
As soon as he finished talking jake, Zach,madds,ren and a doctor came through the door. " Mia" both of my best friends cried.
"Guys" I whimpered as they came over to hug me.
" we were worried" renee said wiping her tears. " daddy may I use your phone" I asked
" of course"
I dialed the one number I tried to remember in Italy.
"Wilson" I said
"Hey Mia I've missed you my partner in crime how are you"
"Well I'm in hospital"
"WHAT!"
" yep it was the thing I told you about " I whispered as multiple tears came down my cheek.
" what did you do Mia?"
" I-I couldn't take it anymore Wilson so I cut myself I lost a lot of blood but I'm fine"
"Mia before you hang up I want you to promise you won't do it again"
" I can't, I can't keep a promise I may break "
He took a deep breath
" Mia we are coming down tonight, we will see you at your house, I love you so much just stay put while we come, can you do that for me ?"
" yes Wilson I'll do it and I love you too"
"Bye"
"Bye"
I handed my dad back the phone
" who was that" he asked
" a friend from Italy daddy, can we go -"
" you can go mrs. Halls, just take it easy and be careful , you will be attending your therapist class from last time"
"Last time ?" Jake asked
" well this is Mia's second time in hospital for the same reason however only madision beer and Renee idling was here for that." She said
"What" my daddy asked surprised
I wiped my tears.
"Don't worry about it daddy can we just go home I'm tired"
" ok honey "
I got changed and checked out , we all got in the car however I had to sit on zachs lap and madision had to sit on jakes lap. The ride home had awkward silence as a car came to a stop and I saw my beautiful house in front of me. I got out and opened the door and was about to head to my room when my dad called out."I'm taking the girls home baby , you'll be at home with mum, Zach and jake okay?"
"Okay" I whispered but I doubt he could hear me. I sat down in the living room by myself as my mum started to prepare dinner. About 30 minutes later zach and jake entered the room. "Are you okay sis?" He asked taking one seat beside me as Zach took the other. "Fine" I said.
" you want anything" he asked
"Nope"
"What about dinner it's finished now"
"No thanks I'm not hungry" I lied and went upstairs to my room.
DING DONG the door bell rang.
"Hello?" I heard zachs voice
"Hi um is Mia here?" A voice said
"No" he said
I quickly rushed downstairs to see who it was.
"Wilson!!!" I screamed. I ran to him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
"Mia" he said sounding out of breath
"What about us?" Kerry and Adam asked.
I got off of Wilson and went to hug them
"I missed you guys"
"We missed you too" they said in sync.
" I can't wait till you meet my dad and my best friends" I squealed.
"Hahaha, I can't wait till we pull our next prank" Wilson whispered in my ear as he slung an arm over my shoulder. "Mmmm" I said thinking, doing an evil smile towards Kerry and Adam.
"Why are you looking at us like that" they both said.
"Nothing" I said in a creepy voice. I pulled them towards the kitchen where my brother and mum was sitting and Zach came to sit beside my brother. "Who's this" my mum asked.
" this is Wilson, Kerry and Adam all from Italy they are my friends" I stated pointing to each of them. "Guys this is my brother, mum and my brothers friend" I said giving the people who were siting at my table a once over. At that same time my daddy came through the door. " daddy I want you to meet some friends of mine"
"Wilson,kerry and Adam" I said. " oh hello nice to met you all" he said hugging them. " guys this is my daddy the one I always talk about ! Anyway let's show you the guest rooms"