The outburst

Mia P.O.V
I heard nothing but silence. when my eyes finally opened I was in a room that was defiantly not mine, however when I tried to get up an arm was pulling me down. I looked to the side to see Zach sleeping, he looks so gorgeous.
"I know I do"
Did I just say that out loud!
"Yes you did"
" why am I here?" I asked him.
"You passed out yesterday so I took you to my house because your parents would freak if they saw you like this, they think your at Madison's for two days"
That's when the memories of josh came flooding back."Why do I have to stay with you for two days couldn't you just make me go home today"
" no can do princess" he smirked.
" May you let go of me now I need to use the toilet"
He took his arm off of me and just as I was about to walk out, he said " your clothes are in the bathroom"
" how?"
"Your brother brought them this morning"
I got changed into the skinny jeans and a flowery pink and blue top with my leather jacket and converses. I then decided to comb out my hair and leave it in my natural waves, with no makeup on.
I made my way back into the room where Zach stared at me with 'awe' what is his god damn problem!

Zach p.o.v
She's so gorgeous! I just love her so much. I can't believe it, there I said it, I love her ! Yesterday was just drama, drama, drama. and you do not want to know what happened
FLASHBACK
" so you do like her" I turned around to face Chloe who had tears in her eyes.
"Hey baby what are you doing here"
"No Zach answer the god damn question."
" I don't know what your talking about"
"So what was that little act you did"
" babe it was only because her brother made me" I lied.
"Zach I know your lying I just want the truth."
" okay, i like her no I love her Chloe but I know that she will never love me back" I said while a tear ran down my cheek.
" oh my Zach you really do love her, you know what why don't we make her jealous"
"Alright Chloe but this is the last after this we have to be over"
" okay" she said as she started to cry and I held on to her"
END OF FLASHBACK
" you look beautiful" I whispered
She just blushed and looked away as I chuckled.
DINGGGGGGGG DOOONGG
Wtf! I opened the door and Chloe stood there. " hey babe" she said
" Chloe what are you doing I thought we said no more"
" okay Zach I can't do it I love you too much"
" Chloe I can't"
" you can!" She shouted.
Mia came down the stairs.
" what's going on" she asked
" oh nothing" I said the same time Chloe said " stay out of this"
" only we are talking about the amazing Mia who stole poor zachs heart, he is in love with you and your too stupid to see it, don't you see you can have everything you always wanted you little slut" Chloe shouted
" no you don't call me a slut Chloe" Mia shouted pointing her finger to Chloe's chest with each word
" you can do whatever you want Chloe but I said and I meant it from last time I'm done with you and Zach putting me through your shit you don't come here and call me a slut only because you slept with nearly half of the mens population, you don't get to push me around anymore Chloe so fuck off" she shouted.
It was so silent I was so surprised by Mia's outburst.
" no wonder why your little mummy doesn't love you huh she made you slit every time didn't she Mia? Until one time involving me ended you in hospital but it was all because of you being an attention seeker huh"
" what" I whispered confused.
" oh you didn't know Zach, she's a psycho she harms herself on purpose I bet! Only because mommy and daddy doesn't want her, oops" said Chloe while she smirked.
" no I don't harm myself on purpose I do it because of people like you"
" tsk tsk Mia, it's because of you wanting to feel better about yourself and for you to be wanted, but that's not going to happen"
To say I was shocked was an understatement. Mia ran out the house and Chloe stood there looking proud." Chloe get out"
"But baby she..."
" no I said get the fuck out!" I screamed and rushed out the house to see Mia crying on the step.
" just take me home" she whispered.

Chloe p.o.v
That little bitch has got Zach wrapped around her finger, I do feel bad for bullying her but she just takes everything away from me but you see I'll do the same to her and when she is left with nothing and cracks well that's just for my own amusement.