The cover up

Me and Alexis looked at each other with wide eyes.
" did I or did I not here that this chick is our sister?"
"Jake can I talk to you I'm private"
"No anything you want to say, say it in front of my friends"
"Welll......"
Dylan had a grin plastered on his face while Zach chuckled and my brother had his eyebrow raised.
"Basically I found out this is my-our sister.." and that's when I started to explain the story, he got really mad at first then he got over it.

An hour later we went upstairs to watch 'taken'.
Suddenly the boys came up to join with a new addition to their group, his name was josh.

The order in seating went like this; jake,josh,me,madision ,zach, Dylan, Lexi and renee then luke then joe.
We were watching the movie silently when josh whispered in my ear.
"Hi" he said
"Hey" I replied back
" what's your name?"
"Mia"
"Mines josh"
"Yh I know ha"
"Shhhhhh!" Said madision
"Let's go outside" he said
We walked outside the theatre room and go to know each other.

A while later zach told us to come back in but what was odd was that he changed places with maddision. why? I have no idea. I started to text madision to ask her why.
MadisionBeer12: hey you look worried
Mia.Halls.: why did Zach swap with you?
MadisionBeer12: he said something about keeping you safe idk.
I looked at Zach to see him staring at me we had a moment staring into each other's eyes and I saw love? But then it quickly changed to lust and I rolled my eyes and turned to look at the screen. Zach leaned closer and put an arm around me as his minty breath fanned my face, I started to get uncomfortable so I asked josh if I can swap places with him and he agreed.

Later on I was giving josh a tour around the house while the rest were downstairs preparing dinner. we finally came to a stop and that was my room.
"So this is my wonderful room!" I exclaimed"
"Cool" he said in a chilled out tone and closed the door and kissed me. I pushed him away.
"What the fuck josh get off me"
He started undoing my pants and I screamed he quickly put his hand over my mouth, now hot tears were sliding down my face. ' I'm going to get raped' I kept thinking but all of a sudden the weight was lifted of of me and I blacked out.

ZACHS p.o.v
"So I know you like Mia" renee said.
I love Mia. "nope I don't" I stated
"Sure whatever" said Madison grinding from ear to ear
"Ahhhhhh!!!" Came a scream from upstairs and before anyone could stop me I baged onto Mia's room and saw josh trying to get her pants off with his hand on her mouth.
I pushed him off of her and started punching him in the face while Madison and renee covered up Mia. jake also got a punch or so in his face. I picked the pervert up and dragged him outside I left him on the road side and closed the door. "little piece of shit touching my girl"
"So you do like her" a girl screeched.
I turned around and regretted doing so as I saw a pillow coming towards my face.