School

'DRUNK IN LOOOVEEE WE BE ALL NIGHT-'
"Smello?"
"Your a weird one love" I smiled as I heard Kerry's voice on the phone
"KERRY! I missed you so much, I had a break down yesterday same old same old"
She took a deep breath" I hate seeing you like this" she murmured through the phone. I nodded even though I know she couldn't see me. " anyway I've got a surprise for you but you will see it on the weekend since your birthday is on Sunday it will come on Saturday"
"Please tell me Kerry!"
"No, little one now get ready for school we wouldn't want you to be late"
And she hung up before I could reply "arghhhhh!" I groaned into my pillow.
I decided to get up and go into the shower. After my shower I put on black high waisted skinny jeans and a lion king crop top, I put on mascara and lipgloss keeping it natural and pinned my hair back in one keeping my defined curls out of my face. Once I was finished I hopped into the Living room to see Zach, dad, jake, matty and mum at the table. "MATTTY!" I screamed the same time he screamed "MIA!" I ran to him and squealed the poor boy is probably going to go deaf now but oh well. " good morning daddy" I chirped as I kissed him on the cheek and sat beside him. " morning princess" he said. "Darling don't you think that top is a bit small for you?" My mother said. I ignored her and got up " bye daddy mads is taking me to school" I kissed him, jake and matty on the forehead and went outside and saw mads car "get in bitch" she screamed " wowww crazy woman alert!" I laughed as Renee twirled her fingers at the side of her head making the crazy sign.
As we arrived at school everyone looked at me and whispered. " I heard she got pregnant from Chloe"
"What a slut"
"Look what she's wearing"
" I heard she had cut marks on her arm when she was little"
That made me stop. " excuse me ? Say it to my face... That's what I thought so next time all of you keep your fucking mouths shut" I screamed as I walked away towards home room.
10 minutes later students piled the room and madds and ren walked in with jake and Zach with all their other friend behind. Madds and ren sat beside me as my brother and his friends sat behind. I started on my work as soon as the teachers told us what we need to do. " guys I'll be right back I'm getting some things from the art closet since you will be in home room all day today no lessons" the class eurupted with cheers and I carried on my work. "Jakes sister, u alright?" I turned around to spot one of jakes friends luke something like that I don't know. I ignored him and turned back around. " oi princess why you ignoring me" he said again. " what you gonna go and cut yourself again ?" I got up amd packed my things up " where you going?" Madds asked. "I can't keep the promise" I said to her renee started crying. "Please don't". But it was too late I already ran towards the bathroom.