A long ride home

" May Mia halls report to the head teachers office please"
" oh shit, Wilson what did you do I swear if you played a prank and blamed me I'll rip your tiny little dick off!"
"Sheesh woman chill chill"
"Mia halls to the office please NOW!"
"Someone's on their period" Wilson mumbled, I flipped him the bird and strolled down the hallway until I saw 'office' printed in deep black ink on the door. Oh sweet baby Jesus tell my momma I love her! One knock. Two knock. Three. "Enter mrs.halls"I entered the room and sat down in the chair. It's quite comfortable I wonder where she got them from? "-back home"
"What!"
"I said you grades are truly amazing and because of this it means you don't have to stay here for another 6 months your ready to go back home"
"oh"
I said, the thing is I love it here it's actually changed me for the better my hair is black now and it's down to my bum, I no longer have bowling ball size zits on my face and my figure is very good. Flat stomach&skinny. All I've ever wanted to be. Italy made me more stronger! I learnt to stick up for myself and learnt some fighting skills, I'm now in soccer so I can keep my figure but the most amazing part about here is that I met Kerry, Wilson & Adam. Kerry and Adam are dating after me and Wilson took half a year to get them together and me and Wilson are partners in crime!. We party together, we sleep together (not the nasty way), we prank together and we are known for being the stupid ones. " so, go along now pack and say your goodbyes"
I walked out of the office with tears in my eyes. I miss my family I really do, however I doubt that they even remember I existed since I haven't heard from not even one of them since I got off the plane 1 and a half years ago, but now I'm going back I dred it.
" what's wrong ?" Kerry asked concerned.
"Ihavetogobackhome"
"What ?" Wilson shouted
" I have to go back home"
" but this is your home" Adam stated
" I know it is, but I mean home, home, home where my annoying two brothers are, home to where my mum and dad are" I said quietly as a tear dropped down my cheek.

" Guys I love you so much, thanks for helping me become a better person please stay in touch and come down in summer break in a month, I'm gonna miss you guys"
" we're gonna miss you too Mia"  Wilson said as he wiped a tear off my cheek. " look after Kerry for me" I whispered in his ear and he nodded. " Mia!" Kerry ran and jumped on me as I stumbled to the ground. " gosh your a mad one, I love you"
" I love you too" she said as she got off me and waved. I waved back and walked onto the plane while giving Italy a once over " I'm going to miss you" I whispered.