Harmful Cookies

Zach's p.o.v

We all ended up at home with Mia behind us and Chloe sat in the living room. "ugh why is she here why did you look for her anyway you weren't worried were you look all the shit she put you lot through"
"We weren't worried" I said
"Yh my mum was just pestering us to look for her" said jake.
Mia ran upstairs and slammed her door shut.

FLASHBACK:
"Where the hell is she how ca-" I was cut off by maddisions phone ringing.
"Hello ? " she asked then put the phone on speaker
" hey it's Kerry I was just ringing to tell u that Mia is in hospital and if you could tell her mum that we are heading there soon and she will be staying with us"
"Ok thanks Kerry but you don't have to worry we are on our way to pick her up" she said, ended the call and sighed.

We pulled up at the hospital and we heard that she got discharged and she left only seconds ago we ran outside as fast as possible to see Mia sitting on the pavement.
"Get in the car" I said
"No!" She screamed
"Mia we aren't playing get your ass in the car now or I'll make you" jake threatened.
She huffed then got in the car and we all piled in that's how we got back home.

End of flashback.

DINGGG
I turned around looking away from the movie to see Mia running towards the door she flung it open then started crying.
"Wilson!" She screamed then jumped on him.
"Heyy how come we never get that kind of response" Adam said while pouting. is he gay wtf!?!?
Mia ran to them too then they went into the kitchen.

Mia p.o.v

I was so thrilled to see them they are the only people I have left except from mum and daddy, we were in the kitchen and Adam kept complaining.
"But Kerry I want some cookieeesss!" He screamed
"Adam don't piss me off I said no you know how hyper you get!" She screamed back.
"Noooooooo!!! Just go with herrr" he said pointing at me.
"Excuse me don't I get a say ?" I ask
"No he is bugging me and if he doesn't stop I will rip his head off, boyfriend or nah" Kerry mumbled
"I'll go" Wilson said tossing an apple in the air " well I mean, Mia doesn't want to and I might aswell go" he carried on.
"Thank you so much Wilson I love you I love you" I screamed kissing him all over his face.
"Okay enough, sit!, good boy!" Wilson ordered while Kerry laughed.
"Bitch did you just give me dog orders !" I screamed
"No i told you to go and have a bath" he said sarcastically with no emotion on his face.
Kerry walked out the room before screaming "Wilson if your ass isn't at the front door in the next minute people will have to tie me to a chair to keep me off you!"
"Oh baby I know I'm irresistible" Wilson screamed back flipping imaginary hair off his shoulders.
"I swear you either got thrown down the stairs when you were a baby or god just doesn't like you" Adam mumbled.
"Ow" Adam screeched as I slapped him across the head. Wilson left to go to the shop but before he left he flipped Adam the bird.

It's been an hour since they were gone me and Adam were still chilling in the kitchen when my phone rang. I went into the living room to see it on the table infront of ZACHS foot where they were still watching a dumb movie. I picked up my phone and answered the call.
"Hello" I said standing outside from the kitchen door.
"Hi is this miss halls?"
"Yeah that's me may I ask why you are calling ?" I ask in a polite voice
"Your friends Kerry and Wilson got into an accident" those were the last words I heard before I dropped my phone on the floor and started screaming. Adam came from the kitchen trying to help me up but I kept my head buried in my hands while the guys from the living room came to look at me all confused as to what was going on.
"It's all my fault I should of been there instead of them, it's all my fault, it's all my fault I should have got hurt" I kept mumbling.
"Mia what's wrong" Adam asked his voice full of worry.
"K-Kerry and " I stuttered as my voice broke I couldn't even say his name I should have been there instead of him only cause I was too lazy.
"Wilson" he said finishing my sentence
"What about them ?" Renee asked.
I picked up the phone and handed it to Adam all the color fell from his face and he turned pale as he helped me up and we rushed to the hospital.

Kerry p.o.v
"We poppin' like ayo
All my bitches got real hair chilling with the top down
Screaming like ayo
I'mma take her ass down when she bring her friend around
Fuck 'em both like ayo
I'm a bougie ass nigga left the roof at home
We popping like ayo, ayo, ayo
But don't be acting like I need you" me and Wilson sang to Chris brown while I danced in my seat.
"Ayoo-" Wilson was cut short by the car shaking and tumblingn over I screamed while Wilson held on to me tight then his grip realeased on me and I blacked out.

I woke up again to see I was still in the car I looked over to see Wilson in the seat I tried to get him out wile I cried "Wilson! Wilson please wake up I need you, omg Wilson"
"Kerry?" Wilson said his voice scratching
"Kerry get help" he whispered.
I kicked the window a bit more and climed out to hear police and amubulances in the distance as they came over quick.
"Please help him" I cried.
"Is there anyone you want to call miss" the officer asked me.
"Call Mia halls" I said quickly as I saw the paramedics carrying Wilson's body into the ambulance and I followed but I caught a glimps of the other guy who was in the car crash and I was shocked of who I saw it was......
_________________________________________________________

A cliffhanger hahahah :D
Shoutout to michaela-serena
Read her book not my type and mazzimarz who's book is unpredictable.