Its my Birthday!

{Mia's birthday outfit}

"So Adam and Kerry will share this room and Wilson will share my room with me so that's that"
All I heard was a bunch of 'cools' and 'okay'.
Soon enough we were all in my room watching a film, however somewhere during the part where August dies in tfios we all fell asleep. I woke up at 2:00, stretching I made my way towards the kitchen. I poured a glass of water and watched as the rest of the substance was removed from the cup.
"Hey" a voice I remember as zachs said.
I turned around and had a small fake smile on my face "hi" I replied.
"You okay?" He asked in his husky morning voice that would make any girl swoon over him but not me.
"Yep" I replied short and quickly as he scratched the back of his head uncomfortably. "Cool" he said. " well I better get to bed" I said in a fake happy voice. "Wait..!" He replied as I was about to walk away. "..."
"I'm sorry Mia, please forgive me"
"For what ?" I asked playing dumb
"I'm sorry for treating you like shit, I'm sorry for making you end up in a coma I'm sorry"
"Okay" I said while running a hand through my hair. I walked back up the stairs and went to sleep waiting for the next day to come

"Shall we wake her up?"
"Yh"
"No"
"Happy birthday mia!!!" Different voices echoed the room.
"Mmm.." I replied digging my head deeper into the pillow. I felt 3 eyes burning holes in my head.
"Fine I'll get up" I grumbled.
When I finally got up Kerry, Wilson and Adam went downstairs while I had a nice warm shower. I stepped out of the shower smelling like vanilla and put on a dress with the back bit exposing my skin, black wedges, my heart necklace locket that my grandad gave to me and ringlet gold earrings. I then started on my makeup; mascara with lipgloss. I then waited for my curling iron to heat up. I added more curls to my already curly hair to make them more bold and bouncy and I topped everything off with my leather jacket. I slipped my phone and my purse into my coat pocket and walked down the stairs where I saw a sight that made me feel absolutely sick.
Chloe was eating poor zachs face off with a sloppy wet kiss. Kill me now... Just like Hand me the gun. they were stopped (thankfully) by my mum who screamed "happy birthday baby!" And ran up to me and hugged me while I stood there frozen. Then my dad and jake did the same. " thank you for letting us stay here mr&mrs halls" Wilson said and I rolled my eyes. this guy can make you believe he is an angel but he is a devil on the inside. "no problem sweetie" my mum chirped. " mum are you okay there..?" I asked unsure of why she is acting this way
"Of course honey I just miss us being so close"
"Okayyy then"
Wilson slid a plate to the end of the counter.
"Your food" he said
" no thanks" I said
"Good she needs to loose weight" Chloe piped in.
Kerry rolled her eyes and got up and slapped her across her face. " excuse me bitch but no one asked for your opinion !" She screamed
Chloe stood up and pushed her back.
"Uh-oh" Adam muttered
And before Kerry could attack the little bitch Adam caught her by her waist and carried her upstairs while she was kicking and screaming. Chloe had a smirk plastered on her face, I wish I can slap it off ! " Chloe I think you should leave" my mother said.
"Fine" she shouted and stormed out the house slamming the door behind her " great" I muttered.
Ring, ring....." Yello?"
"Wow , happy birthday!!!!" My best friends shouted. while Zach had a surprised face on. guess he forgot. "thanks guys" I replied
"We are coming over later okay so I'll see you there bye babe"
"Bye" I yawned.
"Come let's go wil-"
"Umm darling Zach is coming with you guys since jake is out getting food can you guys get a outfit for you all to wear tonight here is £600"
"Thanks" we muttered . we all left and started walking to the town mall were I got stares from most people
"Just ignore them" Wilson whispered taking my hand in his I looked up and smiled at him, he has never done this before and my hand feels so safe in his. Zach suddenly took my hand in his as he started rubbing patterns on the back of my hand.
"What are you doing" I whispered
"What" he whispered back
"I mean why are you holding my hand"
"Why can't I hold your hand" he replied smirking. I quickly took my hand out of his even though I wanted it to stay in his forever it just felt so right WAIT what the fuck am I saying this is the guy who put me through hell!.

After shopping we went back to ZACHS for us to get ready. When we got back to my house everyone jumped out saying SURPRISE! And a long table with decorations was set in the middle of the living room. " thank you " I said hugging my mum and dad. we all got seated and dug into my favourite meal ; lasagne!!! We talked and talked until the bathroom was calling my name. "I'll be right back I've gotta go use the bathroom" I announced.
I got into the bathroom and used it after I finished I was about to walk downstairs when something caught my eye. Zach was sitting on my bed. "what are you doing" I sighed folding my arms.
"Hello to you to Mia" he said sarcastically.
"Yes?" I asked.
" do you re-a-lly forgive me?"He asked.
"Why do you care Zach yes I do forgive you but I won't forget what exactly are you trying to accomplish here"
"Are you and Wilson dating"
"No we are just best friends jheeez this isn't twenty questions!"
He got up and walked towards me every step he took forward I took back until my back hit my wall. "why the fuck did I come up here" I muttered under my breath.
He places both of his hands at the side of my head and started to lean in. I stared at him wide eyes but before he could get any closer I ducked under his arm. "what the fuck Zach" I screeched.
" what now Mia!"
"What are you doing! I'm not going to have my first kiss taken away by someone like you, all you caused me was pain and I'm not ready to forget my past yet!!! He shut me up by kissing me but I kissed back. wtf Mia stop kissing him ! My head told me but my mind told me to carry on.
He placed me on the bed trailing kisses down my neck, but I knew this was going to far so I pushed him away. " I cant... take my first kiss, take my brother, take my friends but you can't take my heart because it's the only good thing I have left" I whispered pain revealing in my voice. "Mia" Zach called as I stormed out of my room and out of the house I ran and ran until I came to a clearing and sat down and cried.

ZACHS p.o.v
I hate to know I caused her so much pain , and I made her cry on her birthday , I just wanted to kiss her like I kissed her tonight I wanted to be with her and for once in my life I was sure what I was doing. "what the hell man what did you do" the Wilson dude shouted.
"I just kissed her chill it's no biggie"
"You what!" Everyone shouted
" I kissed her" I whispered.
" why would you do that, you just confused her even more! You know what stay away from Mia!" Kerry shouted
"Don't tell me the fuck to do!" I shouted as I stepped towards her and she flinched as Adam stood in front of her. "dude can you like not talk to my girlfriend like that, Wilson go and find her" Wilson rushed out of the house as Mia's dad closed the door behind. " now where would Mia go" said jake.

UNKNOWN P.O.V
I saw her sitting by herself on the side road, she could get kidnapped or raped what is she doing out here alone. " come in the car" I shouted. she shook her head as another tear slid down her cheek, I wiped it and picked her up bridal style and placed her in my jeep. "mrs. Hayes" my beautiful sister said " yeah hun"
"Can I stay with you tonight" she asked her voice breaking.
"Sure, but call your dad to see if he is okay with it"