Tempted

I woke up in the spare room in my grandmas house. I remember I told my mum everything yesterday. I can honestly say, it was the worst day of my life. I also told Wilson what Chloe did. I don't understand why she would stoop so low, but today is the day I'm going home and I'm dreading it.

I arrived home opening my front door.
"- and I don't know what to do because my dad never gets angry at my.." The voice stopped as I walked into the living room. Zach, chloe, maddisoon, renee and my brother were in the living room and turned their heads to look at me, then screwed me and carried on talking. I walked pass them and went up to my room. I was so tempted to cut again they make me feel so worthless.

After enough time in my room I came downstairs to see them still in the living room watching tv.
"Honey are you going to eat ?" My mum asked.
"Um yh sure" I said
"Why doesn't she die already " Chloe muttered.
" excuse me but get out of my house" my mother shouted.
" I'm sorry mrs halls..."
"Out Chloe" my mother pointed to the door. and Chloe got up kissed Zach on the lips just to piss me off and walked out.
"Dinners ready !" My mum called out. all of us sat at the dinner table in silence.
" so princess how was grandmas ?"
"Fine" I mumbled quietly.
" Why did you come back anyway " jake said.
"Jacob!" My mother screamed and threw her folk on her plate. my dad put his head in his hands.
" go to your room" my dad said.
"No, she went behind everyone's back! And she talked shit about her own friends that's sick!"
I stood up getting frustrated
"Stop blaming me, did it ever occur to you who has always had it out for me huh! You know what if you don't want me here that badly then fine" I got up and ran upstairs ignoring all the calls I got. I took out a suitcase and packed up something's in my suitcase. I then put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs in the kitchen to pick up a knife. "what are you doing" my father asked coming into the kitchen I hid the knife behind my back.
"Nothin" I said walking out hiding the knife as best as I can but something stopped me. "oh why are you still here huh??" Zach asked.
I ignored him and went into the bathroom. I cut and cut and cut until there was lots of blood on the floor. I only did one deep cut but then I picked up my suitcase on my room and walked downstairs. I saw no one there so i went into the kitchen and took out as much money as I can and I left the house closing the door quietly I then walked and walked until I heard my phone ringing.
"Hello" i said my voice breaking
"Hey Mia what's wrong"
"Wilson I can't do it anymore I cut really bad then I packed my bags and left"
"Omy Mia I called to tell you we Are in town we are staying at my Nan's stay with us but go hospital and we will meet you there okay. I love you stay strong"
"I love you too and I'll try" I ended the call and carried on walking until I saw the nearest hospital in my sight.

Madision p.o.v
I feel sorry for Mia however she did deserve it. I was about to go and use the toilet but on my way something stopped me. I saw blood leading to the bathroom then a pool of blood in the bathroom floor corner. "jake I think you should see this!" I screamed. jake, zach, renee, mr&mrs halls all came into the bathroom. "what the-" jake said the same time Renee said
"Omg"
"Yep" I said as a tear fell from my eye.
"Mia!" Mr hall called out walking around the house "she's not here and some of her clothes is gone, there is a knife missing and there is blood all over the house!" He screamed
"I'll call the police to help find her, maddision, renee, jake and Zach go out and see if you can find her, and you" she pointed to her husband"call Wilson, Kerry and Adam and call my mums and all" we all nodded our heads with our tear stained faces. I hope she hasn't done anything stupid.