Chapter 3- Reunited

Remus was excited. Any moment his honorary nephew would walk through the door.

Suddenly, he heard chatter coming from the hallway. Several students walked in and sat down in there seats.

There! Remus spotted the boy he had first seen the night before. Remus half frowned. The boy was small, about a head shorter than his classmates.

James had always been a bit short so he didn't let that worry him. But the boy was also thin. Painfully thin.

Had he been starved? No, Remus removed the thought from his mind.

According to Dumbledore, the boy lived happily with his loving aunt and uncle. He had found out when he asked Dumbledore how the boy was doing and if he needed a new home.

"Well actually, he seems to be happily living with his aunt and uncle. They have a boy his age as well, I'm sure Harry wouldn't want to leave the boy." Dumbledore had said.

"Good morning class." He said to the students. "Good Morning, sir" most of the students replied. Remus glanced at Harry who seemed to be fiddling with his wrist.

"Odd" Remus thought. "Can I have your attention?" He said to the whole class, not wanting to embarrass Harry, who looked up.

" Please get started on a footlong essay and tell me about yourselves. I will be calling you up one by one to hand you your text books.

" The students began writing as he looked at his class list, " Draco Malfoy" he called out.

A blonde haired boy got up from a seat in the back and made his way towards his professors desk. "Hello Draco, here are your textbooks. How are you doing?" He said to the bleach blonde boy. "I'm doing well, thank you." The boy replied. " Well if you ever need anything don't hesitate to stop by for a cup of tea and a chat" he said back.

The boy nodded and went off. Remus called up the rest of his students saying similar things to most of them. Finally, he reached the bottom of the list and just as he expected it read, "Harry Potter"

He called for the raven haired boy who walked up to his desk. "Well if it isn't Harry Potter" he said smiling.