𝐢𝐯. 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐒. The Sunnyvalers' car was still in the woods, no one thought that anyone could move it, and besides, why the hell do they want a wrecked car for? To be in a music video? They watched as Samantha Fraser and Jade Morales were taken to the hospital until Sheriff Nicholas Goode came up to the brunette and blonde duo.

"Blake Watkins? Deena Johnson?" The Sheriff asked them. Although Blake did not know why he asked her name again, he came to her house this morning to tell her about the death of her sister, which she is still processing.

"Yeah, two E's," Deena told the Sheriff. Blake's nose was no longer running blood, she thought it bled again on the bus because it was already bleeding, what other explanation will be?

"Want to tell me what happened?" Sheriff Goode asked as he wrote something in his little notebook.

"The car crashed," Deena said lying, not wanting to tell what happened. Oh, and that guy (Peter) Blake knocked out woke up after a minute if you were wondering, but they still took him to the hospital 'cause of the wounds, Blake gave him earlier.

"Was it pursuing you?" He asked the two of them, Deena and Blake looked at each other before Blake put her arm around Deena's shoulders.

"Well, it was driving behind the bus. Does that count as pursuing?" Blake said-asked with a raised eyebrow, while Deena had her hands in her pockets.

"The driver said that before the crash someone opened the emergency exit." Blake took out her arm from Deena's shoulders, as Blake looked at her.

"We don't remember that," Deena said, shaking her head, so Blake shook hers too.

"No? He also saw both of you with the cooler." They both grimaced in surprise before speaking.

"Did anyone else see that?" Blake asked, feigning her surprise, the Sheriff smirking sarcastically, before speaking.

"Maybe you were just, um... goofing around. Things got out of hand." Blake shifted a bit uncomfortably as she looked deep into the forest. How uncomfortable this Sheriff makes me; I thought the Sheriffs should make you feel secure. Blake thought as she watched the Sunnyvalers' car. "Why don't both of you tell me what happened?"

"I don't know," Deena said to Blake. "I guess —"

"Sometimes accidents just happen." Kate Schmidt said, shrugging.

"We lost control, sir," Peter said with sole bandages on his face as he tried to make a good impression on the Sheriff.

"Freak accident." Peter's friend shrugged.

"Suck it, pig." Simon Kalivoda said, insulting the Sheriff.

"— It was just an accident," Blake said nonchalantly as she shrugged.

"Alright." Sheriff Goode as he wrote his number on two papers, Blake thought he didn't believe two shits about the story, he should blame it on the Sunnyvalers they were the ones with the idea of not telling the police. "Well, if you do think of anything, give me a call." He gave one to Deena and the other to Blake, Blake grabbed it while she smiled sarcastically and tucked it into her back pocket. "I'm on your side."

"Yeah."

Deena left, but before Blake could do the same she heard Sheriff Goode talk again.

"Um... Blake... I am sorry, we ruined the vigil, and probably this was important to you because your sister was one of the victims... So, I'm saying sorry to all Sunnyvale because we ruined your sister's vigil..." He said he looked guilty, something like that, Blake faked a smile.

"Don't worry, feeling sorry is not going to change what happened," Blake said, shrugging, before leaving him, but again she stopped half in her tracks.

"They're coming for you!"

"They're coming for her!"

"Please, let my sisters rest in peace!"

"Hey, are you okay?" Blake snapped out of her trance as she saw a worried Kate, she only smiled at her as she kissed her cheek.

"Yeah, let's just go to the bus..." She said, ignoring completely whatever she just heard.

"DON'T LET THEM KILL YOU!"