𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒!" Sarah Fier exclaimed, backing her sister up with Solomon Goode's crazy words.

"Innocent. Who's innocent?" Solomon said, with a bit of disbelief in his tone. "Your neighbors hunt both of you, forsake you, curse both of your names! Everywhere is ignorance! Dread! Yet you both resign yourself to it!" Solomon exclaimed, going closer to the twins as they backed away from him. "They're afraid because they know you both are different. And you are." Sarah and Taylor Fier backed away, until their backs hit a wall, making it easier for Solomon to walk closer to them. By hitting the wall, Sarah's torch landed on the floor, making both of them flinch by the sudden noise. "Someone who refuses to settle for the rules of those dogmatists, who seeks more from the world," Solomon said, both of his hands landing on the twins' shoulders, before his hands landed on Taylor's cheeks, the blonde trying to take his hand off her. "You're like me."

"We are nothing like you!" Taylor exclaimed angry tears were still forming in her eyes as the twins quickly took the knife that Solomon gifted them, before stabbing in on Solomon's sides, making Solomon grunt.

They both took out the knife, panting as Solomon landed on the floor, bleeding. They both tried to leave Solomon, but Solomon grabbed Sarah's wrists, making Taylor stop because of their linked hands. Taylor gasped when Solomon hit her twin with a rock, making her head bleed. Taylor acted quickly, and grabbed the torch, pointing the fire at Solomon, trying for him to stay in his place. Taylor tried her best to make Solomon back away as she heard the cries of her sister, her face, as well as Taylor, changing from Jade Fier to Sarah and from Blake Fier to Taylor.

As Taylor made sure Solomon wasn't going to move for a while, she pulled Sarah to another tunnel, trying to get her twin far away from her supposed husband. They could hear the calls from Solomon, but their only worry was trying to get out of this maze.

"Taylor, come back to me!" Taylor heard Solomon yell, making her flinch as tears of stress went down her cheeks to her chin, as Sarah tried her best to follow her sister while the headache was getting worse the more she walked. Flies buzzing made Taylor stop, and Sarah was grateful that they could at least take a break.

Sarah... Taylor... The twins' breath hitched as they saw the thing that was calling for them. It looked like blood, but the blood was completely solid and slimy... It looked like a heart...

Their names being called again made them focus on the main problem, Sarah grunted as Taylor pulled her, trying her best for her injured twin to not touch the slimy heart. To their bad luck, they fell, well, Sarah did, while Taylor protected Sarah with herself, she fell, making Taylor panic as she went the same path as Sarah.

Taylor helped her stand up while trying her best to not hurt her and at the same time trying to be quick. They didn't know where they landed, but the moonlight shining made them gain hope. They quickly went closer to the wall, Taylor let go of Sarah's hand, linking her fingers, telling Sarah that she would pull her up.

"But, Taylor, and you —" Sarah tried to reason, but that didn't work.

"You are the injured one... You go first, I'll be right behind you..." Taylor tried to assure Sarah, giving her best smile. Sarah looked at her twin, for then, to look at her linked fingers, nodding her head before stepping on her linked fingers, using Taylor's shoulders as support.

Taylor failed to see Solomon walking closer, being more concerned about her injured sister as Sarah climbed slowly the wall. The twins finally noticed Solomon's presence when Solomon pushed Taylor, making Sarah fall as well. Solomon tried to hit Sarah, resisting as her hands protected her.

Solomon quickly let go of Sarah when a rock landed perfectly on his skull, making him step back as his hand went to his head and his eyes went to Taylor, who had a bloody rock in her hands. "You don't like how it feels, right, Solomon?" Taylor said, raising an eyebrow as she stood in front of her twin, protecting her.

But Taylor was quick on the floor as Solomon quickly straddled her, Sarah tried her best to protect her sister, but the pain in her head wasn't in her favor. Taylor tried to resist, trying to push away Solomon.

"Please, do not make me hurt you! I love you, Taylor! I love you! Stop fighting! I don't want to hurt —" Solomon yelled, trying his best to stop Taylor's movement as Taylor still resisted, feeling disgusted by Solomon's words.

"She doesn't love you!" Sarah yelled, before hitting Solomon with the torch, making Solomon let go of Taylor as she crawled away from him, Sarah right behind. Solomon quickly recovered, making the twins scream in horror as they tried to crawl back, while Solomon showed to their view their knives, they tried to protect themselves, but Sarah's knife landed on her hand, while Taylor's knife landed on her eye, making them scream in pain as their faces changed from the original Sarah and Taylor Fier.

Sarah's hand was pushed back, while Taylor screamed in horror as she saw her eye on the floor, blood covering her hand as it was covering her eye. Sarah grabbed Solomon's hand, protecting herself and her sister, before her hand was ripped off her body, making her scream in pain as Solomon backed thanks to the strength.

Even though Sarah screamed in pain, she helped her sister stand up, pulling her away from Solomon as they tried to get away from him, with Taylor's eye and Sarah's hand left behind.