𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐭

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐔𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐗, 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐑, 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐏. Christine Berman and Alexandra Fier looked everywhere as they got close to the bathroom, making sure the Killer wasn't around, when they got to the door, the screwdriver was still there.

"Shit!" Both Alex and Ziggy exclaimed Alex took out the screwdriver, putting it in her back pocket before Ziggy opened the door and Alex closed it when they were both in. Insects were everywhere, making Alex feel almost sick, but not just sick as she felt when she saw Jeremy dead. "Sheila?" Ziggy called for her, as Alex checked the first stall she saw, no one. "Sheila, are you still here?" Ziggy called again, as Alex checked the stall in front of the first stall she entered, but nothing. "Sheila?" Alex poked her head to see Ziggy in front of the stall Sheila was in, seeing it open, nothing just bugs.

"You bitch!" Sheila yelled as she grabbed Ziggy's hair, pulling her back, Alex gasped getting out of the stall immediately when Sheila hit Ziggy's head into the wall.

"Sheila! Listen to us!" Alex yelled at her, trying to make Sheila let go of Ziggy's hair, but the only thing she did was that Sheila was holding her hair now, but she pushed into the wall, making Alex a bit angry towards Sheila, so Alex pushed Sheila towards the wall. "Listen here, you bitch! We're trying to help you! There's a fucking killer —" Alex yelled at her but was interrupted when Sheila slapped her across the face, Alex out of anger punched her. "God! I wanted to do that all day!" Alex exclaimed as her hand went through her hair, Ziggy laughed seeing the unconscious Sheila, feeling proud of her brunette girlfriend.

"I heard shouting." Both girls gasped as someone touched both of their shoulders. "What's going—?" Gary asked but trailed off when she saw Sheila unconscious. "What's going on here?" Gary asked again but was now directed to Sheila.

"We carrie that bitch." Alex said smiling, Ziggy slapped her shoulders before turning towards Gary.

"Is everyone okay?" Ziggy asked, catching Gary's attention.

"No! Everyone's headed back to the Mess Hall. Where's Nick?"

"How are we supposed to know? Do we look like his girlfriends?" Ziggy answered Gary's question with another question, as Alex pushed Gary a bit, him not caring, as she heard muffled screams.

"Help! Help! We're down here! Help! Down here! Please help us! Get us out of here!"

Alex opened a door that was on a floor, now hearing the muffled screams louder, while Gary and Ziggy stood behind her, Alex entered only her head into the door, seeing Riley Fier, Cindy Berman, and Alice Hart calling for help.

"Riley? Cindy?" Alex called for them, to see if she was not crazy, but they were there.

"My sister is there?" Ziggy asked but was completely ignored.

"Alex? Oh my God! I'm so happy to see you alive!" Riley yelled at her, shining Alice's flashlight at her.

"What the fuck are you three doing down there?" Alex asked, ignoring Riley's relief at seeing her alive.

"It's..." Cindy said, but stopped, before talking again. "It's kind of a long story. Is Ziggy okay?" Cindy continued.

"Yeah, she's right here," Alex answered, making Cindy sigh in relief. "Wait, hold on a second!"

"Alexandra!"

Alex shut the door, looking over at Ziggy and Gary, but she went back to the door, she only used the door to make her a bit taller to grab the bucket that had bugs before. "What is going on?" Gary asked confused as well as Ziggy was, Alex looked at them trying to still get the bucket and the rope out of their place.

"Our sisters are in the toilet," Alex answered, going back to take the bucket and rope out.

"What?" Both Gary and Ziggy said, confused.

"Gary! Ziggy! Just help me!"

With the help of Gary and Ziggy, Alex took out the bucket and rope, for them to open the door again as Gary was in the middle and Ziggy was behind Gary, in another stall.

"Get on! We're pulling you up!" Alex yelled at them, who just laughed in relief. When she saw that Alice was in the bucket, she turned towards Gary and Ziggy while standing up. "Now!" She told them and the three of them started pulling trying to get Alice out. "Come on, keep pulling!"

"Tommy!" Alex's head shot up towards Gary. "Tommy, what are you doing..." The next thing Alex knew, Gary's head was axed, Alex let go of the rope as she and Ziggy screamed. Letting go of the rope made Alice fall and Gary's body fell with them, the three girls screaming as they saw the headless body.

Tommy tried to hit Alex, but Alex was quick enough to kick him in the face, making him fall back a few steps, so Ziggy kicked him in the back, making his ax get stuck in the wood, making a great opportunity to Ziggy grab Alex's hand and both running out of the bathroom.

They both turned around, seeing Tommy already walking out of the bathroom, looking at them. "Let's go!" Alex yelled at Ziggy, taking her wrist, and obligating her to run, at least far away from Tommy.

"Ziggy! Alex!"

"Get him off!" Alice yelled so Riley and Cindy pushed Gary's headless body out of Alice's legs. When they got him off, both girls kept screaming at their sisters, but got no answer, making them share a look.

Ziggy and Alex were running, both turning around to see if the killer was near, before both of them bumped into Nicholas Goode, both feeling relief when they saw him.

"What are you both doing out here?" Nick asked between worried and angry.

"He's here!"

"Come on!"