𝐥. 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐇, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐑. The four of them saw how Christine Berman held a knife, while Samantha Fraser was still grunting wildly. Christine gasped as the sudden noise of them barging in, showing into view the knife in her palm.

"Oh, Jesus Christ!" Christine scolded the four, while Jade Fier looked worriedly at Sam. Now knowing the truth, Jade felt like she wanted to punch Sheriff Nicholas Goode right in the face, he possessed her girlfriend, he wasn't going to get away with it. "Look at her! I told you it wouldn't work! There's no ending it." Christine exclaimed, her knife pointing at a looking-zombie Sam, who was still grunting. Christine, finally, took notice of the fear and worry of the teenagers, looking between her and Sam. "What is it?" Christine asked, while the Fier sisters took a step forward.

"We need to talk."

𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑. Christine's sweet, sweet memories with her girlfriend, her sister, Cindy Berman's girlfriend, and everything beautiful that happened before 1978 flooded her mind. Christine really thought Sheriff Nicholas Goode was different, thinking that maybe he was the hero that saved her, oh, but no, he knew. Nick knew all along. Who knows why the fuck he brought Christine to life again, probably to torment her, torment her with survivor guilt?

Christine gasped as she fell to her knees, the voices of Jade Fier and Blake Fier that were explaining the whole situation, muffled in her mind. Christine was just thinking of Alexandra Fier, how Nick already knew she had to die for his own sake, and still acted like a hero towards her, and Alex trusted him.

"Nick knew that our mama had to die." Blake's voice wasn't muffled, as Christine looked up at her. Blake had tears in her eyes, and Jade was the same as her. They went to Nick for help, they trusted him, thinking that he had that safe energy everyone told them about. But no, thanks to him, Kate Schmidt and Simon Kalivoda were dead, he knew everything, and still mocked them, making them seem like crazy teenagers.

"And now, Zig, it's your chance for revenge." Jade stepped in, cleaning her own tears with the sleeve of her shirt. "And this is how we save Sam." Jade continued, sniffing her tears away.

"How we save Shadyside." Deena Johnson continued for Jade, her hand intertwined with Blake, who smiled softly at her. "We can't kill the Devil. So..." Deena said, trailing off as she looked at the Fier's, who stared blankly at the crying Ziggy.

"We have to kill him. We need to kill Nick Goode." Jade and Blake said at the same time. Trails of blood were still in their noses, but they couldn't afford to worry about that now.

"But I called him..." Ziggy breathed out, realization hitting her like a truck. How can she be so dumb? Ziggy thought that her sister was the dumb one because of all the shit she talked about Alex, and now, she was dumber than her sister, for calling a literal serial killer. "I thought... I thought he could help." Ziggy breathed out, and Deena, Blake and Jade's eyes widened, before they quickly went to the bathroom, where Josh Johnson was babysitting Samantha Fraser.

"We need to go. Now!" Deena ordered Josh, as Jade quickly crouched besides Sam, untying her ropes.

But, as soon as Sam's hands were free, they quickly pushed Jade into the ground. Sam straddled her, trying to choke her as Jade tried to push her girlfriend off. But something hit Sam in the head, making her fall unconscious on the floor. When everyone looked, they saw Christine with the same knife from before in hands, her jacket almost falling off as she tried to catch her breath.

"I wanted to do that all day," Christine said, looking at Jade, who was panting.

"Let's go," Blake ordered, grabbing Sam by her arms, while Deena grabbed Sam's legs, helping Blake to drag her into the trunk. When they finally put her into the police's trunk, Blake went to the driver's seat, while Jade was in the passenger seat, holding a card in hands, before they drove off.

"Should be up here on the right," Jade told Blake, who looked at her for a look, while Jade looked around the streets.

"Are we sure about this?" Christine asked, being in the middle seat, leaning forward, so she could be in the Fier's view. Blake and Jade shared a look before Jade looked at the card. Martin P. Franklin.

When they got to Franklin's residence, Blake beeped the police's siren, catching Martin Franklin's attention as he took the cigarettes from his lips. Martin got on his knees, putting his hands on his head as Blake parked the police car in the residence. Jade rolled down the window, an awkward smile on her face as she was, now, in Martin's view.

"Hey!" Jade called, an awkward laugh leaving her lips as everyone looked at her weirdly.

"White chick?" Martin called his hands leaving his head.

"Oh, that's going to be the -? You know what, uh, yeah!" Jade exclaimed, shaking her head as she felt a little offended by the nickname. Jade gave a glance at Blake, before she laughed awkwardly again, her arm landing on the door. "Uh... Want to help us kill Sheriff Goode? You know... You still owe me that favor..." Jade tried to reason, gulping the awkward feeling on her throat as she laughed again.

Martin stood frozen, looking at Jade as if she was one of the Shadyside killers. "Let me get my coat," Martin said, pointing at his house, thinking it was some sick joke from Halloween. Jade laughed nervously, letting Martin get inside of his house to get his coat.

"You literally drowned your girlfriend, and you became nervous because of this?" Jade looked badly at Josh before she scoffed.

"I wasn't nervous..."

"Sure..."

Not even Sam, that was in the trunk, believed that lie of her girlfriend, Jade.

Author's note!
Y'all saw that I'm #1 in samfraser?! I'M LIKE THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE, AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY!  AND ALSO #1 IN LESBIANOC, #3 ON KATESCHMIDT, AND #4 ON DEENAJOHNSON! LIKE OH, MY GOD! THANKS, Y'ALL FOR THAT! I LOVE YOU!