𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒. They all went to their current rooms, all of them lighting the candles in their rooms, for them to take out their skirts to fall into their beds. The memories of their sexual moment with their lovers fogged their minds, as Emmeline Fier bitted her lips in excitement, Taylor Fier sighed on her pillow, really cursing the person who interrupted the moment, and Sarah Fier almost touched herself at the sexual moment if it wasn't for Merryboy, their dog.

The three of them enjoyed it, it's sad how only one got to finish the work.

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐃, 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑. Florence Fier already woke up the other two, scaring them both, Sarah Fier was left. "Sarah, it's half six. You've overslept. I've done most of the morning work, and I want to see Constance!" Florence exclaimed at her sister in anger, before Emmeline Fier went to sleep, she told Florence everything, the interesting part and not the sexual part, so she wanted to tell all this to Constance Berman, but her mother made her do all the morning work thanks to their other sisters sleeping.

"All right," Sarah said, sighing. "Go see your little partner, Taylor, Emma and I will finish the other part," Sarah said Florence smiled, for then to get out of the room, escaping out of the back door.

Florence went through the woods, looking for the ginger hair, finally finding her in a grass full of flowers. Constance turned around, seeing the brunette in front of her. "You're late." Constance teased; Florence rolled her eyes as she seated next to Constance.

"Sorry, my sisters were being brats and overslept," Florence said, annoyance in her tone as Constance laughed putting her head on Florence's shoulder.

"Merryboy! Merryboy, time to eat!" Sarah yelled but nothing, the dog didn't run towards her, it looked like he disappeared. "Oh, where are you, dog?" Sarah said, looking around her house, even calling for Merryboy outside of the house, she left the door open as she looked around the house again. Her attention went to a little door opened, she walked slowly towards it, opening it more as she called for Merryboy.

"Sarah?" Hannah Miller called, earning a gasp from Sarah, who failed to notice her presence.

"Oh, heavens," Sarah said, sighing while smiling. "You scare me." She said, but then her smile faded as she looked at Hannah's appearance.

"There's something wrong with my father," Hannah said, trying to catch her breath, Sarah looked at her in confusion for then to follow Hannah to her house. She felt chills go through her spine as she didn't like the bone-chilling wind that came from her house. Hannah pointed at Sarah to her father's room, when Sarah poked her head, her eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"The voice shall sing. Order's furnace beckons now. To be freed, to be released." Pastor Cyrus Miller was whispering.

"What is he saying?" Sarah asked, failing to hear the Pastor's words.

"I don't know," Hannah answered, still worried about her father, they watched him for a few seconds until the Pastor looked over at them, making them hide in the wall.

Hannah grabbed a bible, took out a plate of rotten apples off the table, put the bible on the table, opened it, going through the pages. "When did this start?" Sarah asked, seeing Hannah flip through the bible pages.

"Just this morning," Hannah answered. "He's distracted, listening to things only he can hear," Hannah explained her father's behavior since this morning.

"Perhaps it is prayer?" Sarah suggested, not sure about it.

"No. No, something is... wrong." Hannah said, not sure what is happening to her father, but she wanted to find out. "I look in his eyes and it's as if... As if something crawled in from the night and put on Father's skin. It looks like him, but..." Hannah explained, her eyes focused on her father's figure. "He's not himself, Sarah," Hannah said, Sarah looked over at her as Hannah's gaze went into the bible. "Mother's gone to the meeting house with your mother, Anne. She says we must ask God, but I don't know which Psalm, what passage —" Hannah said, rambling, but Sarah interrupted her.

"He needs proper medicine, Hannah," Sarah said, catching Hannah's attention as she looked over at the brunette. "I will talk to your mother, and probably my mother could help —"

"No!" Hannah exclaimed, interrupting Sarah, who looked at her in confusion. "She can't know you were here, nor your mother," Hannah said, not even seeing Sarah as she felt her confusion. "I'm not to see you anymore," Hannah explained, now Sarah's eyes widened in surprise and confusion.

"Not to see me?"

"She suspects us, Sarah. She suspects our... wickedness, and I think she went with your mother to tell her my mother's suspicion." Hannah explained again, Sarah's eyes softening in realization. "And now Father is sick. Do you think..." Hannah said, but trailed off, trying to find the correct words. "Did we cause it?" Hannah asked, slowly looking over at Sarah.

"Hannah..." Sarah said her name, grabbing her hand from under the table. "Everything will be alright," Sarah assured Hannah, but she questioned if she could assure herself when her mother found out.

"Forget it, Anne!" Grace Miller yelled at the blonde one, slamming the door shut in front of Anne Fier's face. Grace's attention went to the two girls, who pulled away as they heard Hannah's mother enter. "You! You!" Grace yelled in anger as tears were in her eyes, she grabbed Sarah's hair, pushing her into the wooded floor. "You won't stop until you've completely ruined her life, will you? You're just like your mother..." Grace yelled at the brunette, who didn't dare to look at the Miller.

"Mother!"

"You shut your mouth!" Grace yelled at her, slapping her daughter across the face. "Thomas saw you last night in two! Just like your sister! He's telling everyone! How dare you bring this filth into our home! I see what you are, girl. An abomination corrupting my daughter." She yelled at Sarah, who just looked at her in surprise, Grace grabbed her arm, making Sarah stand up. "Born of perversion!" She yelled at Sarah again, grabbing her chin.

"Goody Miller, please!" Sarah begged, but Grace didn't care, she dragged Sarah out of her house, pushing her out of the house Anne's eyes widened as she saw her middle daughter on the floor.

"God knows what your family is, girl! You'd better pray for mercy on your family's damned soul!" Grace yelled, for them to slam the door shut, Sarah looked over at her mother, who just crouched next to Sarah, hugging her.

"I'm sorry..." Anne whispered to her daughter, Sarah did not understand but cried on her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Taylor Fier asked in confusion as she looked at the two crying girls. They both looked at Taylor, Anne stood up, helping Sarah do the same, she smiled at the twins for them to walk to her house, leaving the death glares to the sisters.