𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆. They always did this, but now that they were dating, now it felt very different. Jade Morales was staying in an old house that belonged to her aunt that died too in the Nightwing massacre, she didn't want to leave Shadyside, so she decided to stay, bye Sunnyvale. They were like this for a long time, until they heard Jade's phone ring.

Jade sighed frustrated, as she came out of Samantha Fraser's embrace, and then walked over to where her phone was.

"Hello?" She called, but no one answered. "Hello?" She called again, but nothing. "Alright. Listen, asshole. Don't call here —"

"You're still alive!" She heard a woman say from the other end, causing her to frown.

"Who is this?" She asked, confused.

"You called me. Wanted to know how I survived the Camp Nightwing Massacre."

"C. Berman..."

"Did you touch the bones? Did you see their faces?"

"No. It's over."

"Over?"

"Yeah, but, uh... thanks for your prompt reply," Jade said, sarcastically and angrily.

"It's not over. It's never over."

"We ended it. We stopped the killers."

"Yeah, but you haven't stopped them. You can't. They make the rules."

"Who?"

"The witches. They'll do whatever it takes to see you and your sister die."

"Sister...?"

"You're not safe. They'll find a way to kill you both. They'll come for you both and your friends."

Jade turned around, hearing someone walking towards her, finding Sam, feeling relieved.

"Sam."

But, after she felt the pain in her lower abdomen when Jade saw, Sam took out a knife that she just stabbed Jade with, causing Jade to fall wounded.

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒?" Blake Watkins asked confused and amused when she saw Deena Johnson's mixtape while caressing her new cat.

"It was originally for Sam, but she doesn't seem to need it. And with your losses... I thought you needed it..." Deena said as she looked at Blake, smiling.

"So sweet..." Blake said sarcastically, laughing.

They lay on Deena's bed, listening to the music, it was good, very good. After all this, they are still friends, Blake never dared to tell her what she felt, although she will one day, Kate wanted that and as her last wish, she will.

"Do you think they will rest in peace now that we ended this bullshit?" Blake asked turning to face Deena, Deena did the same, both of them close to each other's faces.

"They will be in peace and so proud of you for ending this bullshit with an injured ankle," Deena said, intertwining her hand with Blake but Blake didn't feel the discomfort that she felt in the school halls, she liked the touch.

Deena leaned in, but before doing anything they heard someone ringing the doorbell. Deena sat up both of them pretty uncomfortable as they went to the door.

When they went there, they saw Josh Johnson with pizza, making them surprised.

"You ordered dinner?" Deena asked, amused, and surprised.

"Yeah, it's not a big deal. Just some pizza."

Deena kissed Josh on the head while Blake grabbed a pizza. She heard the phone ring, making her walk towards it and answer it.

"Hello~ Johnson's Residence~," Blake said in a funny tone.

"Blake..." Blake listened to Jade Morales, she seemed out of breath, making her frown.

"Jade? Are you okay?" Blake asked as Deena arrived confused as she was.

"I need you to come... My address is... I'm going to leave the lights on... Just come with Deena and Josh..." She said, still trying to catch her breath.

"Are you okay, Jade?" Blake asked a lot more concern.

She didn't hear anything else except a few grunts and something else, she freaked out a bit and told Deena to find Josh quickly while looking for her coat just like the Johnson brothers. After Josh came over, they entered Deena's car and went over to Jade's house, as she said it did have the lights on, while the other houses were off. Her door was open, causing Blake to panic.

"Jade! Jade! Where are you?!" Blake shouted altered. When she found Jade, she was sitting on the floor in her kitchen, with Samantha Fraser growling like a dog. Jade looked at Blake, she had a big wound on her stomach, she was bleeding, and she had her hand on her stomach. Deena and Josh watched the scene in surprise.

"Sam's not feeling like herself..." Jade said. "We have to get her back... I'm going to get you back..." She said towards them and then to Sam, who was still like a dog trying to escape from the telephone cable.

'The witches... The town and the Fier curse... I thought there was a way to end it. But now I know there is no end.' C. Berman said, then to put a photo on the floor, the photo had two people in the photo, and she threw another, showing other two people. "This is July 12th. Summer of 1978. The first day of camp. A week later... my sister, your mother, and your aunt were dead. You guys aren't Morales or Watkins, you guys are Fier's that make you guys... sisters...'

Author's note!
Finished! At least part 1, I am so excited about part 2, but I still didn't finish it, but wait for it ;)