𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐬

"𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆. That's how it was for Sarah and Taylor, and that's how it's been for us." Blake Fier gave the emotional speech that everyone once in their life has said, and now it was the turn of the Fier sisters to say this emotional speech.

"But it's all bullshit. Okay, just because we're weirdsmart, and different doesn't mean they can feed us through their meat grinder." Jade Fier said, her hand intertwined with Blake's.

"Not anymore. It's been three centuries. No one else has gotten this far. It stops here... tonight. It stops with us. We're going to kill this motherfucker."

"For Sarah, for Taylor, for Emmeline, for Florence and Anne. For Kate and Simon. For Cindy, Riley, and Alex. For all of us. For Shadyside."

"Now let's do this." Deena Johnson chipped in, smirking like some jog that finally got the chance to have sex with the cheerleader. Blake smiled, before she and Jade ducked down, in front of the buckets with water, just like with Samantha Fraser.

They cut both of their hands with a blade, their blood going to the buckets, Jade's blood on one, and Blake's blood on the other. And here's where their plan started, and they had to be quick, time is not in their favor.

They quickly put the materials that they were going to use, around the buckets of blood. And then, everyone did their part, the invisible can of paint was Deena and Martin Franklin's job, setting the traps where Blake and Josh Johnson's job, and putting the ropes in the gates where Jade and Christine Berman's job. They did their jobs perfectly, and now they were putting some neon liquid, to be mixed with Blake's and Jade's blood, and then putting it inside the machine gun. They used the now neon blood to make a trail, for the killers to follow it into the gates, but that was Deena, Josh, Martin, and Christine's job. Josh then ran next to Blake, she turned on the lights, for then ordered Christine to cut them, she ordered the same to Martin and Jade, who cut down the lights.

And the lights went out, showing the secret codes they put for Sheriff Nicholas Goode, just as perfect as they thought. It was like those games where you had to shut your enemies with some neon blood to win, and to Jade, it was awesome.

The bells rang, making everyone's heads shoot up as Deena went to Blake and Josh, doing signs for them to stand up. Blake and Josh quickly did so. Blake, Josh, and Deena hid behind some jewelry counters, looking around for anyone, for Harry Rooker, Skull Mask, Nightwing, or even Ruby Lane... Blake ignored the whispers of the Johnsons until Josh's whisper caught her attention.

"I see Martin, Jade, and Ziggy!" Josh whispered, making everyone's attention go to the trio, the duo coming out of the lights' room, being dragged immediately by Ziggy.

"Jesus, careful!" Martin complained to Ziggy, the other two looking around for whatever killer.

"Be quiet!" Jade whispered to Martin, as they ducked down, behind a counter, waiting for a killer to enter the gates, getting in their traps.

"Why?"

"There's someone here!" Ziggy answered to Martin's confusion, not even glancing at him as her eyes were focused on the mall's main door. The six of them looked around, and you could hear their heartbeats of them, fearing that if they died, no one was going to be on the same level as them, and Nick was going to win.

"Police! Hands up! Hands up!" A police officer said behind Jade, making her and the other two turn around, Martin put his hands up, but neither Ziggy nor Jade did, instead Jade almost shot the neon blood at him.

"You listen to me! You don't have any idea what's going on! You're going to die if you don't listen to me!" Ziggy tried to warn the police officer, but Martin cut her off, making some chicken noises, scared to go to jail again.

"Yeah, we're cool." Martin tried to assure the officer, while Jade glared at him, annoyed by his sudden behavior.

"Martin?" The police officer called, shining his flashlight toward Martin, who still looked scared.

"Yeah, yeah!"

"Are you kidding me?" Yeah, these two had quite the history and not the good kind.

"Hey, freeze! Freeze!" Some other police officer exclaimed, pointing his flashlight to Deena, Blake, and Josh, who put their hands up, fear lingering in their eyes because of the sudden voice. "I got two more over here! Drop your weapon!"

"Is just a water machine, you fucker!" Blake yelled at him, and now she was wishing that some of the killers just came and killed some idiot that was afraid of some teenagers holding a water machine.

"Blake shut the fuck up!"

"Sir, sir, just please let us explain!" Josh tries to assure the police, while Blake stays shut, totally hearing Deena's command.

"Drop your weapon!" Blake rolled her eyes, but she did drop her weapon with Deena and Josh. "Slide it to me." The police commanded, and the teenagers did exactly that, sliding the water machine towards him.

And that's exactly what Jade, Ziggy, and Martin did, sliding their water machine toward the police. "We got the 5150 —" Jade cringed slightly at Rooker stabbing his knife that once killed Carey Fier in the chest, in the police's chest, or was it stomach? Jade couldn't see that much. Martin's eyes widened, as well as the other two women, but Jade wasn't that much. Oh, no, it was his neck. Martin screamed as a half-burned man, Harry Rooker, came into his view with the bloody knife.

Blake, Deena, and Josh looked worriedly in the direction of Martin's scream, while the other officer went to see what happened to his partner. Jade was pulled up, thanks to Ziggy, before she started running, leaving Ziggy as she went to the food counter with Sam. Blake did the same, being pulled up by Deena, as she ran into the food counter with Jade and Sam, and the Johnsons went to their spots.

Blake looked weirdly at Sam, who was grunting like crazy, but she coughed when she got in contact with a perfume, Jade perfuming her and herself. Blake spit out the perfume that was stuck in her mouth, before glaring at Jade, who didn't even glance at her.

After a few minutes, Josh came running into the counter, then Deena, who Blake hugged, and Martin, and now they were waiting for Ziggy, and then for Nick.

"How many is that?" Blake asked, her hand on Deena's back as Deena tried to catch her breath.

"I got one, Martin got the Milkman," Josh answered with a rush, trying to catch his breath as well.

"Four. We have four." Christine said, standing at the food counter's entrance, everyone turning around to look at her. "Skull Mask, Nightwing," Christine said to her prey, and Blake and Jade shared a look.

"No Ruby?" Jade asked towards the Johnsons.

"We don't know. We need to keep an eye on —" Josh tried to explain but was cut off by Martin.

"Y — Y — Yo!" Martin exclaimed, catching everyone's attention as Josh's rambling stopped. "Why'd it get so quiet?"