chilly ርዘልየፕቿዪ '1'

*ding*

*ding*

*ding*

*alarm clocks goes off*

"Ughh" I groaned as I turned off the stupid ass alarm clock.

-Tomorrow is the last day of school-
I thought to myself.

It was pure darkness in my room besides the curtain being open letting in all the cool air.

The sun hasn't came up yet so it's still early.

"Indi get up. Time for school we ain't got all day now" my mother said as she bust through my room

I could smell the breakfast she was cooking. And the sweet aroma of the morning coffee.

"And what I tell you about this window it's chilly as hell up in here. Gonna freeze to death" she said as she shut my window.

"Mommmmmmm" I whined annoyingly as I turned towards her.

"I'm serious , the air is slipping under the door , it's making the house cold. If you gon have the window open put something under the door so the air doesn't come out" she said as she walked out and closed my door.

Maybe the amplified yawn and aggressive eye rub would tell you how tired I really were , slowly dragging my body towards my nightstand where my alarm and phone had slept.. I turned on my device to be instantly blinded by the luminous screen presenting 7:34am to me.
My mind wanted to jump out and dress itself though my body wanted to turn around and dream on. Since I was up all night finishing homework and scrolling through social media my brightness was usually high.

After a few minutes of laying in complete silence I decided to get up and take a hot hot hot shower. The heat calls to me in times where chills decides to  finally make a name for itself.

Surprisingly I even washed my hair.
After I was done I threw on some old but cute jogging pants and headed downstairs.

"Morning" my little brother Anthony said
"Morning" I responded spiritlessly .

I sat at the table waiting for mom to give us our usual breakfast.

Meanwhile I was checking my phone and a notification popped up saying "another death of a teenager from mahcali highschool"
That's my lame uninteresting school bee tee dubs.

"Damn again ?" I thought in my head.

I then started to read my texts.
Especially the ones from the muted group chat.

Youremomsawhore gc :

Last edited at 3:29am by "dai dumbass 🙂‍↕️"

"DaOnni 👁👄👁"::
Yea that was that senior they said she was torn apart and stuff. Idk but it's all over my Snapchat. It's crazy cuz her body was found washed up along mahcali river just like the last what 50 people  ?

"Kay Kay best💁🏽‍♀️🩷" :
Mines too and they listed it as an animal attack again. But that's her dumbass fault. Tryna be popular and cool knowing dawgwell that forest says "DO NOT ENTER" it's in BIG RED BOLDED LETTERS. how can you possibly miss it.