disclaimer and stuff

DISCLAIMER: this story is currently under edit. you can still read it, though, since i will not be updating it until i am completely finished with the re-writing. i have a chapter at the end of this fic explaining why i am re-writing this.
this book is also kinda ass (mar. 2024 bel is currently writing!!) soo this is your warning to pause and turn back now cause i actually hate this fic lmao

my writing is soo much better now; if you're looking for a somewhat well-written story that actually has flow and isn't weird and doesn't have a funky ending don't read this one, thanks !!

~ϟ~

THE original writer is @Cupcake_swirls, and i have received permission from them to do write out this idea. though the story may not be up on their page anymore, they once had a story based on the song "heathers" up. inspiration for this came from them. though, i read through their story beforehand, and i assure you that both our stories will be completely different. the only things in common will be the events that happen in the lyrics of this song.

~⋒ϟ~

THE song that this story is based on is "heather" by conan gray, and it is absolutely wonderful. the storyline in this book will be half based on the words in the song, but most of it I will work from the original song and develop it more.

~⋒ϟ~

NOTE: the cover of this book is not mine. credit goes to those who created it!