Monday, December 17th, 2013 ⋒ϟ

"Have a good day, sweetie!" My mom says as I get up and out of the car.

"Thanks!" I say, and close the door shut.

As I run up to the office doors, I hear my mom pulling out and driving away. I get into the office and ask for a pass to my class, and receive the green slip of paper. I then make my way to band room, roaming the empty halls as I am extremely late today.

"Hey, sorry I'm late," I announce to the class, and hand my director the pass.

"No worries, just get your guitar set up."

I take a quick glance at Pinkie in the back sitting behind the drum set, and smile.

~⋒ϟ~

"No cause that passage is literally crazy, my fingers are always moving so fast at that part," I say to Pinkie as we make our way to our lunch table.

"Right! Well, I mean, I guess I wouldn't really understand, because I don't play guitar and all, but the drum part for that section is still really difficult. I struggle with it all the time! You see, you just gotta hit the crash cymbals just right, you can't let them shake too mu— hey, you good, Rainbow?"

No f***ing way.

Sitting in front of me is AJ and Stella, Stella wearing Applejack's sweater. The sweater. The one that Applejack let me borrow. The one that she graciously said looked good on me. The one that I washed and let air dry so it wouldn't shrink.

That sweater.

"Uh, yeah, sorry. Guess I'm a little out of it today, y'know?" I reply to Pinkie Pie, snapping out of whatever trance I was just in.

Pinkie shrugs. "Alrighty!"

We both sit down at the table, next to each other straight across from AJ and Stella.

"And the part where they run into the auditorium and tap dance, singing to the people—" AJ starts to say.

"Who were just trying to watch Hamilton!" Stella replies.

"I know! Personally, I would not let that slide,"

They both burst into laughter and I can feel myself flaming up. Rarity, who is sitting beside me, looks at me with a face of confusion.

"Oh, and AJ, thanks for lending me this sweater. I actually love it, it makes me feel at ease, you know?" Stella says, thanking Jacki.

"Oh! Uh, yeah, no problem, Stell." Applejack responds.

Stell?

I sit there for a moment, looking at the two, then looking at the ground, over and over again. Suddenly, I hear a voice to my right. 

"Darling, are you okay? Your eyes are shooting darts,"

I shake myself out of whatever trance I was just in and turn to look at my friend.

"Huh? Oh, I'm okay, thanks Rares." I take a bite of my sandwich and look to the side, but I can still feel Rarity's eyes looking at me. What is her problem? Better yet, what are Stella and Applejack's problems? 

idk why but i had a lot of fun writing this chapter hahahah
i guess the dialogue was just fun for me lmaoo