Sunday, December 2nd, 2013 ⋒ϟ

As I'm reading another Daring Do book whilst I'm home alone, I hear the Wonderbolts Theme Song.

It must be my phone ringing; I've set my ringtone as this specific song in hopes for a good future. I put my book down and grab my phone. It's Applejack.

I hit the accept button and move the phone up to my ear.

"Hey, AJ!" I say in delight.

"Hiya, Bowie!" Jacki said on the other end. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow, y'know, in the snow and stuff. With the other girls, too!"

"Oh yeah, I'd love to. But uh.. If you wanted to hang out with all of us, why didn't you just text the group chat?" I asked.

"Well, ah don't really know. I guess I just wanted to see what you thought about the idea first and then talk to the girls."

"That- sort of makes sense? Anyways, I'll invite them."

"Alrighty then. See you tomorrow at school!"

"You too." I replied, and hung up. I placed the phone back on my nightstand and continued reading my book. I was smiling, but she didn't know that.

Listen, you know I tried so hard to focus on the words in the best book in the world, but it was just too hard. So many things were on my mind right now. Me and Applejack, having the time of our lives. I bet there is going to be an epic snowball fight tomorrow, the two of us against Pinkie and Sunset, probably.

And that's the moment where I realized I had to invite everyone else. I was so caught up in my thoughts and feelings that I was about to lose control of the very promise I had kept with Applejack to talk to the others. I picked up my phone once again and headed to the group chat.

 I picked up my phone once again and headed to the group chat

Perfect. Everyone has agreed to meet up tomorrow. I'm so excited, it'll be a blast! It doesn't really snow much so I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Hey, I made this image above all by myself?
Woww I didn't expect this from me 
Honestly-