Monday, December 17th, 2013 ⋒ϟ

"I.. I think I love you, Bowie."

I blush at the statement. I look into Applejack's eyes passionately.

"I love you, too."

I spring up and out of bed as I try to reflect on the dream I just had, but my mind is running around in circles and cannot focus on anything.

I love Applejack.

~⋒ϟ~

The doorbell rings and I rush down the stairs to answer it.

"Thank f***ing god you're here, come in, come in." I gesture my hand inside.

"Of course darling, Rarity is at your service!" Rares follows me inside and we make our way up to my bedroom. Once we get there, we both plop down on my bed and start talking.

"My goodness, I've been waiting for you to realize!" Rarity exclaims in excitement.

"What do you mean?" I ask in confusion.

"Well, though you only had this revelation today, you've loved Applejack for years now. You just never knew. Of course, being the detective I am, I knew all along," Rarity stops to let out a dramatic chuckle. "But now we need a plan."

"A plan?"

"A plan for you two to get together, of course!"

I stare back at Rarity in awe.

"But I don't even know if she's into girls!" After saying this, Rarity laughs at my stupidity in amazement.

"Darling, you really think this girl is straight?" Rarity sighs. "Anyway, you need to catch her attention. You two have known each other for such an incredibly long time and are like sisters, but she needs to notice you in another light. A romantic, passionate, light."

"And how do you suppose we do that?" I wonder what Rarity has in store.

"You have to flirt with her, make her nervous. Put the thought of romance between you two in her head. She's not thinking of that as of now, she sees you as a friend. But with a little push, she may think of you as more."

"Alright then, let's put this plan in action."

guys ik ive been gone for a
very very very long time
but i swear im getting better
cause im bored during summer!
anyways excited for this story,
i have a good idea about how its
gonna turn out