call the Vantas'

Kankri's pov-

I walked out into the living room. I heard Karkat yelling at someone earlier. I wondered who it was. As I entered, I heard a small groan coming from the couch. Who was that? I walked closer to get a better look. I looked over the side of the couch. Oh. It was Karkat's boyfriend Sollux. What was he doing here. I didn't have much time to dwell on it. My phone began vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out. On the screen was a picture of Cronus from our trip to the beach a long while ago. I clicked the answer button and put the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I spoke softly as not to wake Sollux. "Kankri." Cronus's voice sounded broken almost as if he'd been crying. "Whats wrong?" I moved away from the couch and headed into the kitchen. "It's Eridan. He, he swallowed a bunch of pills. I..." He blew out a shaking breath. "I shouldn't have said what I did. He needed me and I blew it. I'm at the hospital. And I need you here. And Karkat too. Please. Help." I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. "Yeah, we'll be there." I hung up without waiting for his reply. I pushed my phone back in my pocket. I walked back to the living room and over to the couch. I shook Sollux awake. "Uhm? What?" I began walking to the hallway. "Sorry to wake you, but we must go." I rushed toward Karkat's room. I knocked quickly on the door. I knew he wouldn't be asleep. Karkat suffered from horrible case of insomnia. "What!" I sighed. "Eridan's in the hospital. Cronus said he swallowed some pills. We need to get down there. Now." Karkat's door flew open. "Let's go."

(Moki! I keep trying to make this make sense but it's just not working.

-important information-

The Q&A that we opened a while ago will be closed this weekend. On Saturday the answers to the Q&A will be posted so get in your questions if you have any.

Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. See ya.)