Goodnight

The silence engulfed the whole ambiance making the two lovers sigh in contentment as they both snuggle into each other's embrace while a movie played on the TV. Though their focus wasn't on the screen, they were more engrossed with each other's presence to even pay attention of whatever was happening in the background.

The two have been staring at each other for awhile now without a single word coming out from their mouths. Even so, their eyes were sufficient enough for communication.

Doe eyes with chipmunk cheeks lovingly gazing at the cat feline eyes with dumpling cheeks. Both under the duvet covering them, legs intertwined together and soft, shy smiles never leaving their faces.

Indeed, a soft moment.

The younger woman frowned when a stray of hair was blocking her lover's face so she gently tucked it behind her ear. She grinned when she witnessed the pint tint coated on her girlfriend's cheeks, making her lean in and gave soft pecks to her pouty lips.

They both giggled as the blushing woman delicately brushed their noses together. The blonde woman pulled away enough to create a little space between them, lifting her hand to cradle her lover's face, her thumb stroking the soft cheek soothingly.

"I'm so happy that you're here with me." The brunette shyly uttered, letting her thumb slightly part her lover's luscious lips.

The blonde playfully bit her finger and tenderly kissed it afterwards with her hand still in contact on her girlfriend's cheek.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, my love."

"You couldn't wait until tomorrow?" She teasingly raised her eyebrow at the younger woman.

"Nope. Once I saw the unicorn plush, I immediately thought of you. I knew I had to give it to you right away." She exclaimed with sparkle in her eyes.

"Which then led you to drive for two hours straight just to give it to me, Park Chaeyoung." She rolled her eyes but then smiled knowing there's nothing she could do about it.

"Totally worth it. Besides, I dearly missed you." Her arm reached Jennie's waist to pull her closer for long, warm embrace.

"I missed you too, Rosie." Jennie comfortably snuggled to her lover's warmth.

The lovers released a sigh as they can feel their hearts beating out for each other. They both feel like their hearts are about to explode due to extreme happiness. But of course, a buzz of the phone had to interrupt their moment.

The cat-eyed woman let out a pout which was kissed away by her girlfriend making her deepen the kiss and snaked her arms around the tall woman's neck.

They were absolutely engrossed with their kiss that Chaeyoung had to stop  their heated kiss before it will progress further. She pecked her lover's lips twice before reading the message from her phone.

Jennie cutely frowned at the loss of contact of her favorite lips. She laid back down and closed her eyes, lightly laughing when she heard Chaeyoung curse under her breath.

A hand stroking her cheek delicately encouraged her to lean to it. She placed her hand on top of it and interlocked their fingers. She slowly fluttered her eyes open and soft brown orbs were staring warmly at her.

"You have to go now, do you?" She asked in a whisper.

"Yes, I do. But I want to stay here with you." Chaeyoung leaned forward to nuzzle their noses and pecked the tip of her nose afterwards.

"I want you to stay here with me too, but I can't afford to let you be scolded again by your mother for going here without telling her, my love." Jennie let her lover's head tucked on her neck while she combs her blonde hair with her fingers.

"She can't stop me from going here to spend time with you." She hummed in satisfaction at what Jennie was doing.

"You're an idiot, Rosie."

"An idiot who's in love with her woman."

"Yes, my idiot who's undoubtedly in love with me."

"You'll still visit me here tomorrow, Rosie. I'm not going anywhere. Like literally." Jennie chuckled but got puzzled when her lover suddenly got up and took hold both of her hands, squeezing them gently.

"I wouldn't want to sleep without my queen in my arms." She softly said and Jennie couldn't help but let a tear cascade down her cheek, still baffled how she ended with someone with THE Park Chaeyoung in her boring life.

"Thank you for choosing me, Chaeyoung even though I'm like this."

"It's you. It's always going to be you. No one else, Jennie. No one else."

Chaeyoung planted a loving kiss to Jennie's forehead making the woman display her gummy smile that always tugged the strings of Chaeyoung's heart.

A knock on the door was heard and an old woman entered the room with a warm smile plastered on her face.

"As much as I appreciate you for driving all the way here from Seoul, you need to go back to your house, Chaeyoung dear. I don't think I can make more excuses to calm your mother down." The old woman pinched the cheeks of the pouting Chipmunk before leaving the room.

"This is why you need to stop sneaking out of your home." Jennie also pinched her cheeks making the pout even more visible.

"But my home is here right in front of me." Chaeyoung casually said as if it was no big deal. Not even noticing that Jennie was profusely blushing.

Not long after, she felt a flick on her forehead making her groan quietly and rubbed the pain afterwards.

"Yep, I should go back now."

"You really should if you don't want slippers to appear in front of your face when you get to the house."

"Hey! You don't need to remind me of what's going to happen, wifey." Chaeyoung continuously whined at her girlfriend but she eventually smiled in victory when she heard the mellifluent laugh from her home.

A gentle kiss earned a surprised gasp from the brunette's mouth, but she happily reciprocated the kiss making the lovers cheekily smile as they pulled away.

"I wanna walk with you to your car Well, me being in a wheelchair."

"I wouldn't mind, my love."

"Carry me going downstairs?"

"Of course."

"Whipped."

"When it comes to you, I am."

~~~~

Chaeyoung crouched down in front of Jennie and placed both of her hands on the sides of the wheelchair before meeting her lover's eyes with a small smile. Smooth hands slowly cupped her cheeks, motioning their foreheads to lean as one.

They closed their eyes and cherished the remaining minutes before one of them had to go.  Jennie closed the gap between them, sending a message of three words and eight letters to her lover.

They were now on their respective beds but instead of feeling lonely, their hearts were at ease and big smiles were evident as they both stared at the photos they secretly took during one of their dates.

They placed the phones aside and covered themselves with a blanket. Jennie facing her right and Chaeyoung facing her left. The lovers started closing their eyes ending the wonderful night with quiet murmurs.

"Goodnight, Jennie."

"Goodnight, Rosie Posie."