WGM 9: Confessions

Jungkook's POV
Hey! guys. I'm planning to confess to Ji Eun. Yes I love her. So much.

The boys is gone now. We've had dinner and talked to each other. So now me and Ji Eun are left alone now.

"Jijie-ah... I have something to confess to you..." I said.

"This looks awkward but what is it?" she said.

"I love you Lee Ji Eun. I love you IU-ssi. I love you so much. Will you be my real girlfriend?"

"uhmm... I don't know Kookie-ah--" ouch.

"It's okay. If you really don't have feelings for me. I understa--" I was cut off by her.

"It's not what I meant. You didn't even let me finish first. I don't know Kookie-ah... I don't know why I love you so much... but what if they'll bash me? For being with you? What if---" I cut her off.

"No what if's now Lee Ji Eun. I don't care of what they say. I love you Jijie-ah... I'll protect you no matter what. So are you my real girlfriend now?"

"Uhmm... yes?"

"Really?! Really?! Yes! Yes! Thank you babe.I love you" I was screaming out of control. Then hugged her.

"Your welcome babe. I love you too" we hugged each other.

Then after a few minutes we got to bed. I was so happy. Finally she's mine... officially. We're planning to say it tomorrow to the whole world. That we're officially dating.

IU'sPOV

I don't know. I love kookie. I love him. We're planning to say it tomorrow... to the whole world.

----------------------------

Hey guys! The UD was short right? But at least Kookie confessed! ㅋㅋㅋ.

사랑해! 아이유 at the side!