Chapter 17: You face the consequences!

IU'S POV

We still haven't decided what to play. Different games were going to my mind but none of them seems to be good for us to play.

"Do you have any game in mind?" I asked. I wish we could start this already, I also want to get some sleep It's been a tiring day.

"How about spin the bottle?" Jimin suggested.

"What would be the consequences if you'll be chosen?" J-hope asked out of curiousity.

"Truth or Dare, either you choose one of it. You may think this is a simple game but it isn't. I've made up some of creative ideas so that this game could be as fun as we want it to be." Jimin said.

"What could it be hyung? This game is too common for anyone. We play this all the time" Jungkook said in a boring way but still holding my hand.

"First, you do it by pair." Jimin said. What? By pair then? So it means jungkook is my pair.

"Well, it's done then, IU will be my partner." Jungkook said and pulled me closer to him while still holding my hand.

"No, that's not it. Let's pick partners, we draw it. Two symbols are a match, only one symbol doesn't have a match. So we draw it and let you pick one, find the person who has the same symbol as you and you'll be partners for this game" Jimin said.

"But wait, we're 7 here. It could be possible that one person has no partner" Jin said, we'll he's just stating the obvious.

"Then one person can face the consequences alone. And this game! Is about teamwork! If your partner gets to be chosen you also have to pick the truth or dare in a teamwork! If both of you doesn't have the same choice. For example, he chooses dare and the other chooses truth. There is a consequence. You'll have to kiss the person in the cheeks and give them a back hug." Jimin said. This game is getting more interesting because of jimin's additional consequences. He has such a creative mind.

"But wait! What about the person who has no partner? He/she could not have the same consequence because that consequence is only done for the one with partners" Namjoon wisely said. Well he's probably thinking what would be the effect to the one who is just alone who have no partner in this game.

"Great thinking hyung, then we'll have to make another consequence for this person who has no partner. He/She must make breakfast this morning. Game?" Jimin cheerfully said.

"Game!" We all said. After that, jimin started to write the symbols so that we can draw them into the bowl . He started rolling each one of them so the symbols can't be seen when we are mixing them into the bowl.

We all had our paper where there is a symbol in it. We just need to find out who our partners are.

Jimin-Namjoon
V-IU
J-hope-Jin
Jungkook

Me and V are a pair so it's okay since he's kinda close to me too.

"Noona! It's you again! What will you choose both? Truth or dare? 1-2-3!" Jimin said.

"Truth!" IU

"Dare!" V. They said it the same time but their answers were not the same, not just like the first one.

"Eotteokhe?(what to do?) Seems like you both gonna have to face the consequences." Jin said in an exciting yet kinda worried voice. I hope he does not get jealous abou this...

"Jungkook? Are you alright with this?" Rap monster asked jungkook who is seated right next to him. Since the arranging of seats are also switched.

"Of course hyung, it's just a game tho" Jungkook answered in a calm smile. I was relieved since I also think this is just a game no strings attached and I'm with jungkook.

"Noona? What do you want me to do first? Back hug or cheek kiss?" V asked me in a calm way.

"Can you do back hug first?" I said looking at jungkook to se e his reaction, he gave me a smile and so I smiled back. V back hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks lightly. Jungkook was just smiling and so did I.

"Woah! Jungkook! You're chosen!" J-hope excitedly shouted when the bottle was pointing at jungkook who had no partner.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked him since he had no partner.

"Dare!" He shouted in an exciting way.

"How about you kiss noona in the lips for 5 minutes? We won't be looking it will be like just the two of you" v said. I was kinda shocked. How can we do that? And in front of them! Woahhhh Ani!

To be continued
---------------------------------

Will Jungkook and IU really kiss in front of them? For 5 minutes?! Let's see!

Thank you for the thousands of reads and for the many comments! I'm sorry for not updating soon enough :( Sorry for the typos and the grammars I did not have much time to check it so just bear with me! 😊😄

Please comment and vote more so that I will have mich confidence in writing more chapters! 😄