Chapter 16: Forgive me

J-Hope's POV

"What's wrong with jungkook? Why is he grabbing IU noona's hand?" He asked after they saw them getting further from them.

"It can't be...?" Said taehyung.

"Maybe they're fighting, but get over it, they'll just be fine" Suga said and got out from the water.

"Suga's right. I'm sure they can fix it in their own" Jin hyung said.

Suga's POV

"Let's get out of the water, it's getting cold" V said and ran out of the water.

"Hyung!" Taehyung shouted and we ran towards him.

"Should we get IU noona's clothes or should we just leave it?  She maybe cold now she's still on her swimsuit" Taehyung said.

"We should hand her clothes to her. They must still be talking with jungkook, but I'm sure she's damn cold now so we should atleast hand her clothes over to her" Jin said.

"So who saw them? Where they were heading?" Asked Jimin whie brushing his well colored pink hair.

"I saw that jungkook was pulling noona to a quiet place but I was sure I saw noona heading to the hotel and Kook was following her, Maybe they are in our room." Rap monster said while pointing out the hotel.

"Then let's go, it's too cold" I said. 

IU's POV

I know jungkook was just trying to fix the problem, but I was so angry with what happened and I don't why I got so angry that I don't even want to hear his explanation. I was just guessing maybe because he's my first boyfriend and this is our first fight so I don't know how to handle things like this. 

"Hey, let's talk about this. But first, change into your comfortable clothes" He said when we got into the hotel room. I was still wearing swimsuit under this towel I was wearing.

I got to my room and changed. He was still caring for me despite everything, I suddenly thought to myself while I'm changing clothes.

"Let me explain first, just please listen to me" He said and brushed his perfectly blonde hair. He just look so handsome when he does that kind of thing.

"Say it" I said looking straight to his eyes.

"First, that girl was once the PD of our Bangtan Bomb. She was just smelling me because she asked what perfume I used so that she could also give it to her boyfriend." When I heard his first explanation I felt guilty, I was angry for nothing.

"Second, when you saw her massaging my biceps she was just comparing the old me and the current me, you know, I did not have this kind of biceps I only have not-too-strong look of muscles back then. And I told her I would call her later tonight so that we all could speak to her, It did not mean anything else, I did not intend to talk to her alone." He said and gave me an innocent look in his eyes. He was staring at my eyes for a moment and I was staring at him also.

"Please, I'm sorry babe~ I did not do it to make you jealous you know I'm loyal to you, I can't cheat on you" He said after a few moments of staring at each other. I gave him my smile.

"I'm sorry also, I misunderstood you babe~ Sorry" I said smiling but feeling guilty. He streched his arms, pulled me closer into a hug.

"Opps! We did not see anything!" Jimin said. I was so surprised when I heard him. I did not know that they are already here.

"You should learn how to knock hyung!" Complained jungkook when we break our hug. I was too embarrassed to face them, I think my face is as red as a tomato.

"Should we just order in? It's much faster, and I'm so much hungry than ever" Taehyung said and headed to the couch where Suga was already sitting.

"Okay! Call! Let's order in! My treat!" Jungkook said happily.

"Ohhh~ Kookie, seems like you're in a good mood now, noona can really change your mood anytime"Jimin said.

"Of course she can change my mood anytime cause I'm hers" he said. He's beeing cheesy again!

"Yah~ Jeon Jungkook enough with your sweet talks and just order in, I'm so hungry" Suga said when he opened his eyes, actually he tends to sleep a lot of times.

Rap Monster's POV

"Jollibee delivery is here!" I heard from the noise the delivery boy was making outsude that's why I ran to the door.

"Hey guys! Food is here! Clear the table!" I shouted.

"What would we do after we eat? It would be boring id we're done with this" said J-hope.

"How about we play games?" Taehyung suggested.

"What games?" Jungkook said.

"Truth or dare!" IU noona shouted.

"You guys play, leave me out. Just wanna get some sleep." Suga said.

-------------------------------------

New chapter! I promise I will update more sooner! ;) Thanks for the votes, comments and reads! Well appreciated!