WGM 6: COOK AND GOT HURT

Dedicated to: Veeyuntae and QueenOrtega_Black and PamSwiftie

IU's POV

"Oh my Oppa!!! it's already evening? aren't you hungry? we can just order or i can cook for you oppa... Jijie-ah I'm not really hungry so you can cook for me... I wanted my wife to cook for me" He said.

~Oh my Why is he so handsome?!~

MC1: KOOKIE-AH!!! AND JI EUN-AH WHY ARE YOU SO SWEET?

MC2: THEY ARE MAKING NICKNAMES FOR EACH OTHER! OH MY KOOKU FEELS!

"Oh ok oppa... just wait a minute i'll make delicious kimchi for my husband... wait there oppa ok?" I said.

"Ne~ Jijie-ah... He said. Jijie-ah do you need anything? What can i help? Jijie-ah don't stress you'rself too much... I'm gonna take care of you Jijie-ah..." He said.

~Oh my oppa! Why are you so Sweet?!~

"I'm okay oppa there's nothing you can help... just relax and wait for the food... Arraeso oppa I'm not gonna stress myself too much so don't worry ok? I said. Ne~ Jijie-ah" He said.

"Ouch!!!" I shouted.

"Jijie-ah What happened?! are you alright?!" He said while running towards me.

"Nothing oppa... gwenchana it's nothing oppa my hands just got burnt by the oil" I said.

"No You're not fine Jijie-ah! Where does it hurt? Here? Here?" He said with a concern look.

MC1: OH MY GOD! JI EUN'S GOT BURNT!!! OH MY!

MC2: I HOPE JI EUN'S HAND IS OKAY... HER HUSBAND IS REALLY WORRIED.

"Here Oppa... I'm really okay... The Kimchi's already finish I'll just get it..." I said.

"No Jijie-ah! you stay there and i'll get the kimchi and i'll get an ointment and a band aid for you Jijie-ah What a minute..." He said running towards our kitchen.

"Here's the Kimchi Jijie-ah wait a minute i'll just get an ointment and a band aid for your pretty hands okay?" He said running towards our bathroom where the health kit is located.

~Oh my Kookie oppa is so caring! I think i'm inlove! oppa! why so sweet?~
"Here Jijie-ah... I'll put some ointment and band aid to your lovely hands okay?" He said.

"O-okay oppa..." I said. Ow!

"Oppa that hurts! Ouch! I screamed. Oh Sorry Jijie-ah Mianhe~ i'll just put some band aid now okay?" He said.

MC1: KOOKIE IS SO CARING! PERFECT IDEAL TYPE OF A MAN!

MC2: KOOKIE! THAT'S IT!!!

"O-okay oppa" I said.

"It's already done we can eat now. becareful next time Jiji-ah I don't want to see you get hurt" He said.

~Oppa! Why are you so sweet? I'm falling deeply inlove to you oppa! Why are you like this?~

"Okay oppa Let's eat" I said.

"But Jijie-ah it's still painful right?" He said.

"Yes Kookie oppa it's still painful" I said.

"Then i'll feed you instead! Here! say Ah!" He said. I opened my mouth and he feed me.

"Komawo Kookie oppa" I said.

"It's okay Jijie-ah. For my Wife everything's no big deal" he said.
~oppa why are you so sweet?~

MC1: OH MY! KOOKIE IS SO SWEET!

MC2: YOU'RE THE MAN KOOKIE-AH! YOU'RE REALLY THE MAN!

End of IU's POV

Jungkook's POV

I was here in my room using my cellphone when i heard Jijie-ah shout. Oh my what happened to her?

"Jijie-ah What happened?! are you alright?!" I said while running towards her.

"Nothing oppa... gwenchana. it's nothing oppa my hands just got burnt by the oil" She said.

"No You're not fine Jijie-ah! Where does it hurt? Here? Here?" I said with a concern look.

~Oh my! She can't be hurt! She's my Jijie-ah! no one can hurt her!~

"Here Oppa... I'm really okay... The Kimchi's already finish I'll just get it..." She said.

"No Jijie-ah! you stay there and i'll get the kimchi and i'll get an ointment and a band aid for you Jijie-ah What a minute..." I said running towards our kitchen.

"Here's the Kimchi Jijie-ah wait a minute i'll just get an ointment and a band aid for your pretty hands okay?" I said. running again towards our bathroom where the health kit is located.

"Here Jijie-ah... I'll put some ointment and band aid to your lovely hands okay?" I said.

~No one and Nothing can hurt my Jijie-ah! She's My love!~

"O-okay oppa... She said. Ow! Oppa that hurt! Ouch!" She screamed.
~Aw! Poor Baby! Why did you hurt my Baby... you Oil!!! !~

"Oh Sorry Jijie-ah Mianhe~ i'll just put some band aid now okay?" I said.

"O-okay oppa" She said.

"It's already done we can eat now. becareful next time Jiji-ah I don't want to see you get hurt" I said.

~No one can hurt my Jijie Like this! Argh!!!~

"Okay oppa let's eat" She said.

"But Jijie-ah it's still painful right?" I said.

"Yes Kookie oppa it's still painful" she said.

"Then i'll feed you instead! Here! say Ah!" I said.

~If her hands still painful then i'll feed my love!~

"She opened her mouth and then i feed her. Komawo Kookie oppa She said. It's okay Jijie-ah. For my Wife everything's no big deal" I said.

~I'm not gonna let that happen again Jijie-ah! No one can hurt you ever again!~

End of Jungkook's POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Chingus! Enjoying the story? Feel free to Comment and Vote! Sorry for the TYPO's Again! Just read it Ok? IU and Jungkook at the side! They're cute right? And also listen to Bebe IU's "My old story" at the side!