WGM 5: TALK

IU's POV

After a few minutes Kookie's already done dressing up.

Kookie-ah can I come in now? I said. Ne~ Ji Eun-ah Come in~ oh ok...

I'm just busy with my laptop and Jungkook's busy with his too.

"Uhmm Ji Eun-ah can I call you Jijie? I've always wanted to call you that" He said.

"Actually it's okay Kookie-ah it's good. It's better than Ji Eun-ah but Ji Eun-ah's ok too. But I like Jijie more.
Kookie-ah can I call you oppa?" I said.
You can call me oppa Jijie-ah always know that -messes her hair-

"Uhmm Oppa How old are you know? I asked. I'm 23 (24 in other countries but not junkook's real age) Jijie-ah... wae? He asked. Oh my!!! You're 23? Actually I'm 22 (21 in other countries) then you're really my oppa!!! But why did you join WGM?" I asked again.

~Because I wanted to be partnered with you~ He whispered.

"Did you say something Kookie-ah?" I asked cause I didn't heard it clearly.

"Uhmm that? Nothing What's that again?" He asked.

"I asked you the reason why you joined WGM" I said.

"Oh that? Uhmm I just wanted and it just happened" He said.

"Jinja? Oh Arraeso~" I said.

End of IU's POV

JUNGKOOK'S POV

She entered our room after I dressed up.
We're on our bed lying down and focusing on our own laptops But I broke the silence between us.

"Uhmm Ji Eun-ah can I call you Jijie? I've always wanted to call you that hehehe :)" I said.
~I hope she says yes Talking too my self~

"Actually it's okay Kookie-ah it's good. It's better than Ji Eun-ah but Ji Eun-ah's ok too. But I like Jijie more. Kookie-ah can I call you oppa?"
She said.

~Oh no!!! She said its fine? Oh my Eoteoke??? Why are you so cute Ji Eun-ah?

~I can't stop my feelings I want to Pinch her face~

"You can call me oppa Jijie-ah always know that -messes her hair"~I said

that because I really can't help it anymore!!! She's like an angel who came from the heavens above~

~I think I'm inlove with you Lee Ji Eun it's not crush or an Idol only. You're my Love now and I love you so~ I'm talking to myself again!!!

End of Jungkook's POV

-------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Chingus!!! Are you enjoying this story? feel free to comment and vote!!! Sorry For the Typo's. Jinja Mianhae~ Just read it Arraeso?
Listen to MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE BY IU FT. THUNDER (MBLAQ) AT THE SIDE! you'll enjoy reading this while listening to Music.