Chapter 11: The mistake we've made

Jungkook's POV

I can really feel that she's staring at me. Hehehehehe she knows that it's distracting me! Hahaha her stare can really melt me. I just focused my gaze at the road. Maybe if I get too distracted we'll run off to an accident I don't want that to happen.

"Yah... stop staring at me yeoboya..." I said teasing her by calling her yeobo. Hahahaha ^_^. I glance at her after saying that. She blushed. Ah... cute ^_^
"Ah... aniyo... I'm not staring at you. And wha-what did you call me earlier kookie yah?" She said. I glance at her. She's still blushing she's really cute when she's shy.

"Yeoboya..." I said with a sweet voice and I held her hand and kissed it.

"Ah.... so you've admited that you'll call me yeo-yeo-yeobo? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" She said laughing with her cute voice. Awww I fall in love~ (insert I'm in love song ㅋㅋㅋ)

"Keureomyo yeoboya~" I kissed her hands three times. 

We were still holding hands when we arrived. Hand in hand were walking towards the front door.

"Yah yeobo where's the house keys?" She said. She finally called me yeobo~ yah! I'm blushing. Aigoo~ I really want to marry this girl immediately.
Truthfully I had the gouse keys.

"Here!" I said waving  the keys and carrying her bridal style.

"Aigoo~ oppa!! Let go oppa! Bring me down!!! 야 야 yeobo! 여보!!!" She screamed a bit okay okay. I surrender.
"Hahahaokay okay I'm sorry yeoboya~ mianhae~" I said and ran off to our bedroom leaving her in a culture shock. I pecked a kiss on her lips.

"Yah!!! Jeon jungkook! Do you want to die? Yah!!! Come down!!!" I heard her shout from downstairs. It did took long before she shouted so I conclude that she really did take long processing what really happened hahahahah! I can imagine her face blushing. Oh how cute ^_^

"Mianhaeyo eomma! Hahahaha" I shouted back. Know I'm calling her eomma now.  Hahaha future mom of my kids. 

"Yah!!! What did you call me? Yah! Jeon jungkook!" She said. I just laughed secretly. And replied to her.

"Eomma!!!" I shouted back. I can hear her running to the stairs heading to the bedroom.

"Yah jeon jungkook!!! Eodiya! Yah! I'll kill you if I see you!" I chuckled. But I think she heard me. I was just lying and hiding behind the bed.

"I heard you kookie. Boo!" She said. But when she said boo! I was already ready to stand so our lips met. Ahahah again!   She was in a culture shock! Hahahaha

"Y-y-ya!!! Jeon jungkook! You've kissed me a thousand times! You little brat! She said chasing me. She cornered me at the edge. But I moved forward causing her to move backwards also.

"Y-y-yah yah yah! Jeon jungkook what are you going to do?" She said. She can't even look me in the eyes. Awww. How cute ^_^

"What? Nothing yeobo~ I'm not gonna do anything." I said as I moved a step again and she moved backward again. We just continued moving backwards and forward until she was sitting on the bed. (A/N: aigoo what's gonna happen? Aigoo)

"Yah yah yah! Stop it jeon jungkook! Hajimarayo!" She said. With her nervous voice.

"Shireoyeo! Hehehehehe" I said and putting her hands under my shirt causing her to touch my abs. I'm gonna tease her only okay? Hahahah don't expect too high.

"Yah yah yah!!!" She removed her hands under my shirt. But I put it back in again.

"Yah... you really want it do you?" She pushed me to the bed causing me to lay on the bed.

"Yah... what are you doing?" I said. She was on top of me now. And she's taking of her shirt. Luckily she has another shirt. Aigoo~ (A/N: don't expect too much!!! LOL)

"paying you back. You wanted this don't you?" She said and she took of her another shirt. And she slowly took of my shirt too.

She kissed me passionately I kissed her back too.

And toot-toot-toot that night something happened.

-----------------------------------------------------

Aigoo! Aigoo aigoo!!! Welk I said don't expect too much right? It's not really gonna be detailed. Hahahaha because I know I'm just a teenager I'm not allowed to write these kind of things. I know some of the readers are teen agers also. Hahahah

Aigoo jeon jungkook showing his abs at the top! Hahahaha

BTW THANKS FOR THE 7.54 K READS! ;) KEEP READING AND SUPPRTING IU AND BTS ESPECIALLY KOOK U! HAHAHA