Chapter 12: Is it possible?

IU's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo! IU-imnida!" I said greeting to the camera. We are now filming Infinite Challenge.

After a few shots we're already finished. All of the staff and the crew are now starting to pack up.

"Hey IU! Congratulations you're dating a man now." I didn't really noticed that G-Dragon is here sitting in front of me.

"Oh komawoyo oppa" I replied back and started thinking about what happened last night. Last night we were not filming we got married because there is no shooting schedule that time. So we were just there just to bond.

Oh my! Ottokhe?!? Something happened last night. And we didn't even use protection. Oh my!?! What to do?!? That was I was thinking.

"So how is your relationship going with your boyfriend slash virtual husband?"

Oh my!!! what if?!?!

"Hey IU-ssi." He said and waved his hand in front of my face.

"Mwo oppa?" I said. I'm still worried. What am I gonna do?

"Aniyoo... forget it. I'll go now. Bye!" He said waving and smiling at me as he walk towards his car.

Now I'm alone. Wait. I think I should really go now. I'll just ask jiyeon,sulli,luna, suzy and inna unnie to come over at my house.

I was already heading home when someone called me. I didn't even check if who's calling I just answered it.

"Hello it's IU what do you want?" I said.

"Oh my yeobo yaa waegorae? Why are you cold towards me?" He said.

"Wait who's this?" I said.

"It's your husband. Awww why sre you so mean yeobo?" He said. Then i quickly look at my phone to check if who's really calling. And to my surprise it was really my husband. Jeon jungkook.

"Aigooo mianhaeyo oppa... I did not check if who's calling. I just answered it quickly. Jeongmal mianhaeyo oppa" I said pouting.

"Hahaha aniyoo kwenchanayoooooo. I know you're pouting right now. Stop it. Because I'm melting. And BTW are you heading home right now?" He said. Oh my! How did he know that I was pouting? really! This kookie!

"Yeah. I'm heading home now oppa. Can I call you later? I'm just really tired. I'm going to take a nap." I said.

"Okay... jalja uri yeobo. Annyeong! Saranghaeyo. Take care yeobo :*" he said.

"Komawo. Take care too. Nado saranghae :*" I replied then I hunged up. And just took a nap.

"We're here IU-ssi" manager oppa woke me up.
Wahh my nap was really good. I think that is why I didn't even notice that I was already home. I looked for my phone. I searched everywhere but I couldn't find it. Maybe I should ask manager oppa.

"Oppa. Did you see my phone?" I asked.

"Here. There's a lot of missed call. I already read the message inna, jiyeon, suzy, luna and sulli sent. They said they're already at your house. I didn't read jungkook's message It was too long so I didn't really bother."said manager oppa.

"Komawo oppa. I'll go now." I said.

Jungkook's POV

"What now? Did she respond to all of your text?" Jimin said.

"No. Maybe she's still taking a nap" I said to him while still staring at my phone waiting for a reply.

"I told you. You should've dated me"

"Mwoo? What did you say?" I said. Out of curiosity.

"Nothing. Amogopto aniyoo.just continue texting her. Maybe she'll reply now." He said then left me and walk towards his room.

"What's with that hyung?" I whispered. And then I texted ji eun-i

"Why isn't she replying? What about I'll just call her?" I said and just click the caller button.

"Yoboseyo?" She said.

"Jieun-ah why aren't you replying to all of my text? Why aren't you answering my calls?" I said.

"Annyeongahseyo! Kookie!" Wait.. I heard some girl voices.

"Shhh. Mianhaeyo oppa. Jiyeon, Luna, Sulli, suzy and Inna unnie are here.they're really noisy. Sorry. "

"Aniyoo kwenchanayoooooo"

"Oppa. I'm sorry if I didn't answer your calls. I was taking a nap. And when I woke up. I lost my phone. And I found out manager oppa has it. I'm sorry too because I got distracted to them so I forgot to call you. Mianhaeyo oppa" She said. Aigooo... who cannot forgive this cute girl?

"It's okay. Saranghaeyo yeobo" I said.

"Nado... buuhh (the sound of someone that is going to throw up)" then titt.

She ended the call. Wait... something happened to us... Is it possible?

---------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo! Author-nim is back! Thank you for the 9.19k reads!
BTW I have a KookU fanmade video on my youtube channel. Wanna see it?

Just search my youtube account: Hannah Marie Rabago

And you'll see it there.
I already made someone like you, butterfly, love is not over and nothing like us fmv. Hope you'll like it! 😊😊