WGM 7

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I don't want to leave my wife yet. and knowing that she is still in hurt because of that stupid burnt on her hand.

I don't want to leave her just because of our concert. THE RED BULLET.

"Jijie-ah Gwenchanah?"  I said those words with full of concern in my face.

"Ne oppa~ go now you'll be late." she said.

" Ok Jijie-ah. If you say so. By the way Jijie-ah You'll meet BTS after our concert!  And I'll let them sleep here If It's okay with you?" I said.

"Ne oppa~ it's really okay. I'll just prepare our guests room's. Bye oppa."

"Bye! and take cate Jijie-ah! I'll miss you!" I said those sweet words but there's still locking...  I really wanted to tell her that I love her so much.

IU'S POV

Jungkook's on his way to their THE RED BULLET concert. And I don' want him to leave yet.

"Jijie-ah Gwenchanah? He said.

"Ne oppa~ go now you'll be late" I said that to him. Even though I'm still in pain. 

" Ok Jijie-ah. If you say so. By the way Jijie-ah You'll meet BTS after our concert!  And I'll let them sleep here If It's okay with you?" He said. wait!  I'll meet BTS?  I mean it's not my first time seeing them. It's just awkward. We didn't even got a chance to talk with each other. So even if we're on music bank or any other shows we still didn't even communicate. So letting them sleep here in our house is extremely awkward.

"Ne oppa~ it's really okay. I'll just prepare our guests room's. Bye oppa."I said.

"Bye! and take cate Jijie-ah! I'll miss you!" He said then he closed the door. I really need to prepare for our dinner tonight.  I have to grocery to buy ingredients. And I still have to clean  here so better hurry.

~Fast Forward~

I'm in the grocery now.

I'll just go buy ingredients and Woo!  I'm off to our house! 

-OMG! That's IU right? Can we go and take a picture?-girl 1

-Oh Bro!  It's IU!  But how sad.  She has a husband now. But he's not really IU'S husband. I want to punch him!  He doesn't deserve our IU!  Aish!!!- boy 1

-OMG girl!  It's really IU!  I really hate Jungkook! He's not good for her! - girl 2

-I hate him too bro.  But why don't we just get IU'S autograph and get a picture with her? - Boy 2

Why?  Why do they hate my husband? He's not bad. And he's good for me.  Jungkook deserves me.  Just don't mind them Lee Ji Eun.

They walk towards me.

-Oh my!  IU-ssi can we get your autograph?- girl 1 and girl 2

"Sure" I said then get their pens and papers to sign it.

-Komawo IU-ssi!!!  Annyeong!- girl 1 and girl 2

"Annyeong!" I said.

-IU-ssi can we get a picture with you and get an autograph?- boy 1 and boy 2

"Of Course" I said.

I'm  done taking a picture with them and done with their autograph.

Now I'm Off to go!

-------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!  IU-ssi's going to meet BTS? 

SO NEXT CHAPTER WE WILL MEET THE OH SO HANDSOME BTS!!! 

Annyeonghaseyo!  Sorry for the TYPO.

Add me on FB! HANNAH MARIE RABAGO (EXO BANGTAN BOYS IU UAENA) 

Jungkook and IU on the side!