CHAPTER 19: IT'S COMPLICATED

Jungkook's POV

"Ji Eun- noona! I told you it's not like that!" I answered her with an angry tone.

"Now you're raising your voice to me! It's true then! You like her then! " She said. I was taken aback also of my loud voice.

"No, I'm just vocalizing noona, I'm not shouting" I declared.

"Don't lie to me jungkook, I know I'm not the type of this reckless jealous girl but I have no time for this" She said clearly walking away from this mess.

"Where are you going?!" I shouted.

"I'm not a deaf so don't shout at me! Let me go! If a break up is you want I can give you that! Just tell me!" She shouted and  walked out the door leaving me completely devastated.

"Aish!" I cried out in anger. Punched the walls harder than ever.

Jin's POV

"Nothing's going to happen right? Like jungkook really did nothing wrong I hope IU-ssi believes him" Suga said I watched him frown and slid his hair back to his head in frustration.

"He did nothing wrong but still, he did something, maybe they fought, IU-ssi can't always be that angel she hast to let her devils go. So maybe if they did fought, I hope it's not that big" I said in a calm but clearly worried voice, I hope they did not break up though.

"Why don't we just go and check jungkook if he's alright?" Rap monster said. He's the leader and he is responsible for all of us. Especially the situation now, for jungkook.

"Is he now at home?" Jimin asked.

"I think so, ya! Taehyung, why don't you dial his number and check if he is home?" Hoseok said.

"I've been continuously dialing his number since then but he is not answering any calls from me. Let's just go home first and see if he js there" Taehyung said worrying for his best buddy and also for IU noona.

IU's POV

I'm not this type of reckless jealous type of girl but this time, he was going overboard. Like how can I forgive him if I see him kissing another girl like they only own the world? He did not even notice me not until I shouted and called out his name.

28 miss calls from Hubby

Ever since I walked out from there he has been calling me non-stop. So I just decided to turn off my phone to cool down.

I stopped my car in a empty place but warm and peaceful place where the city lights and the stars above the sky were clearly visible.

As I look up to see the stars, I did not notice that my tears were falling. I cannot still hide the fact that I was hurt by what I saw, and I was hurt by what I said to him. I did not mean it and just said it out of anger and I did not gave him a chance to even explain himself and just walked out immediately.

Thoughts were running through my head, I did not want to go back home even if I wanted to because I know him, he's maybe waiting for me at the front door of my house.

I started my car and I decided that I want to stay in the hotel room just for the night.

Taehyung's POV

We are now here at our dorm and we did not see any sign of jungkook being here.

"Where the hell is he? Is he out of his mind!? What time is it now!?" Namjoon is  outraged by  the fact that jungkook still not here safe and sound and still out there maybe still looking for IU noona.

"Hyung! Calm down, I think I knkw where he is, but I'm not quite sure though" I said and they all looked at me.

I led them to the car and give directions to where we are going hoping that he is also there to where I'm guessing that he is.

"Ya! Jeon jungkook!" I shouted as I saw him at IU noona's door looking clearly devasted and hopeless probably waiting for IU noona to go home.

"Ya jungkook, let's just go home. Let's just wait until tomorrow" Suga hyung said and grabbed jungkook by his arms.

"Jungkook-a, let's just wait until noona calms down by herself. I'm sure she is till shockes by what she saw and you can explain it clearly to her tomorrow" Jimin said watching jungkook still crying in the rain.

I realized that our maknae has really grown up. From what I see, I thought it was just a puppy love, his feelings for her. It thought it was just some kind of an ordinary kid idolizing a female artist but from what I am seeing now, he is clearly deeply in love with her to the point that he can cry bucket of tears and wait at her front door waiting for her to come back.

He doesn't want to leave their relationship hanging and when they are fighting he always want to settle it down before he sleeps or she sleeps. But this time it's different I know that jungkook did not properly do all the wrong but he did it anyways.

What happened at the ",가자! (Let's go!) bar

Jungkook was completely drunk.

We were laughing at how he is crazily dancing at the dance floor and just grabbed any girl.

We thought that he was just kind of playing and we thought that he will not go over board. Not until he grabbed some girl and kissed her crazily.

We were completely shocked at what he did, we were more shocked at what we saw, IU noona was already standing at a not so far away distance from jungkook and the girl he just kissed out of drunkness. We were so sure that noona won't let this pass.

But I hope she knows and I hope she will understand that juBkook was not on his full consciousness when that accident happened.

I hope this will jot go to the point where they will break up, because for now, It's getting complicates

---------------

어떻게!? What to do!? Is jungkook and IU going to part ways for good? What do you think should be my decision readers? It's up to you since I still did not write the next chapter hahahah I'll wait for your suggestions in the comment box! Thank you for supporting We Got Married:Jungkook and IU version.