Chapter 15: The First

Jin's POV

"Okay guys, let's stick together okay? So we won't be lost here." I said. After Jungkook and Rap monster have gone to the bathroom we've all decided to stick together.

"Hey guys! We're back! What were you doing? out here?" Jungkook said and hugged IU closer to him.

"We told them to just stick with ech other so that we won't get lost. Come on now let's enjoy the breeze of the warm air nd the eye-catching color of the sea."
Jimin said and and grabbed v's hand and started running together.

J-Hope's POV

"Guys! wait for me!" I shouted to jimin and v who is running to the sea.

"Woah!!! So cold!" V's body looks like it vibrated when his body was touched by the cold water.

"Yah!!!" Jimin shouted.

"Wae?!" I shouted back and laughed.

"Stop splashing water on me!" I laughed.

"Shireo!(Don't want to)" And splashed him with water but this time I splashed him with lots.

"Here you go!" He splashed me water too and laughed.

"Yah! Guys! Let's go in to the hotel now! Let's eat first!" shouted rap mon.

"Oh arraso!" V shouted back and splashed me and jimin a lot of water and started running.

"Yah!" Me and jimin run to catch him.

IU's POV

We were already finished eating and I decided to go to the bathroom for a minute and let Jungkook wait in the lobby of the hotel for me.

I finished up and got out from the bathroom and watched Jungkook from afar talking with a girl. She was sniffing him, maybe his perfume. They were happily talking, she massaged his biceps I don't know but I just got angry and decided to walk over pass them, enough for Jungkook to notice.

"Annyeong! I'll call you tonight!" I heard him bid goodbye to her while I was passing.

"Babe! Wait for me!" Jungkook hurriedly ran  to me and grabbed my hand. I quickly pulled my hand and just walked straight.

"Yah~ What's wrong with you today?" He said trying to stop me and grabbed my hand again.

"Let me go." I said seriously. How could he let her do that? I mean like he seriously has a girlfriend!
How could he let her massage his muscles!

"Oh! Noona! Are you done? Let's go and swim!" I saw taehyung happily smiled at me from not afar. He was wearing a white shirt paired with a beach pants. He looked so cute but hot at the same time. I smiled back to him.

"Oh! Let's go!" I said and ran to him leaving jungkook behind. I was really angry. I don't think I would want to hear a word from him for now.

We are now at the beach, Jungkook was quietly following us at the back. He was quiet the whole time we were walking but Taehyung and I were talking like there was no tomorrow!

"Noona! Come on!" Taehyung said and ran to the beach.

"Wait!" I said and took off my white v neck shirt and my black shorts, I was wearing a swimsuit.
"Oh noona! I didn't know that you had an amazing body!" J-hope said when I was already standing next to them in the beach. I just smiled at him, I felt that there was a hand grabbing my wrist and pulled me out of the water.

Jungkook's Pov

I had no idea what was wrong.  I was just waiting for her in the lobby and when she got out she was mad at me. She was happily talking with taehyung and I was just walking quietly at the back.

I was furious when she took off her shirt! I did not expect her to be on a bikini! I got angry, I grabbed her, pulled her out of the water and we moved to a quiet place.

"Yah! What's wrong with you! Why are you on a bikini!? I told you not to where this kind of things.

"Whatever. Let me go." She said. I don't know what's wrong with her. Why is she so angry?

"What's wrong?" I calmly asked and I slowly let her hand go.

"Oh, don't act like you don't know! You were sweetly talking to a girl! I saw you happily talking to her and you let her massaged your biceps, smell you and you were planning to call her tonight! What's wrong with you really! You have a girlfriend! Idiot!" She said and walked out. Wow! So this is why she's angry?

"Let me explain." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to me. But she pushed me and walked straight away.

----------------------------------------------

Oh no! Jungkook! You're in big trouble! Wahahahha It's their first fight as a couple! I hope you guys liked this UD! Thank you for the love and support and for the reads , votes and comments!

Sorry if some of the sentences are grammatically wrong. Sorry for the typos. ;) Enjoy the story :)