tweleve

✰12

12

  Friendships. People who are close to you, obviously, but depending on the person, friendship differs. For example, a best friend.

The thought of commitment terrified you. No matter what form. The only large commitment you have went through with, was keeping this job. You don't have many 'friends' anymore, and you definitely don't have best friends.

The man you share a sexual connection with happens to have best friends. Specifically 5, who are anticipating your arrival at some guy named 'JUNGKOOK's house. 

Namjoon's request was very normal. In fact he played it off so well, you weren't even expecting the invitation.

You didn't want to be rude and decline. You also, sort of wanted to go, just that little piece of social anxiety you have is preventing you from seeming enthusiastic when responding.

"You're not obligated to go. You know that, right?" Namjoon didn't want to overwhelm you. He also, didn't want to make it seem like he was being clingy.

He was just going to lie as well as he could. "I just thought it would be fun."

  Lie. That was such a lie. It had been the exact opposite. It's his fault though, Namjoon couldn't keep his mouth shut about you.

  Since he's gotten the job, he's been ranting about you to them. All of them. Finally after telling them something happened again last night (he didn't go into details, just that things escalated), they pressed him into inviting you to their weekly hangout.

He thought it was the worst idea ever, actually. They're all unpredictable, and horny, and annoying, and they all have no hair on their tongue. They speak whatever is on their mind and he doesn't want them to scare you away.

They're also really immature. Namjoon hates being embarrassed, and he knows that's exactly what they'll do. Embarrass him to impress you.

If you say no they'll drop it. He was on the fence. He wouldn't mind more time around you, he just also hoped you'd say no.

Please say no.

"Obviously. I'm not going to do something I don't want to do. I want to go. I just get nervous meeting important people." You admitted, closing your laptop.

The two of you had just finished your task for today so he decided it was a good time to bring it up. Especially since both of your shifts are almost over.

He tossed his head back. "Oh my god. That's the last thing you should be. They're anything but important." He looked at you, suddenly seeming more serious. "The last thing you want is for them to like you."