thirty three

"Dad, this is Y/n. Y/n, dad."

Namjoon looked tense. You wanted to consult him, but instead you took his fathers hand in yours and greeted him.

"It's very nice to finally meet you." Clearly using all his energy, he grunted while sitting up in bed. "I wish I could've met you under more appropriate circumstances."

Although he was ill, his voice was still firm and his words were sharp. Extremely intimidating. You could tell he was a strong, smart man.

He must've been strict on Namjoon.

"Before we could get sidetracked again, y/n already mentioned it to mom," Namjoon swiped his palms against the fabric of his shirt. "I just got a promotion. A big one. We both did."

"For?"

His father raised a brow. He seemed amused but he didn't seem ecstatic.

"Her father just made us head of his law firm. You remember that I graduated law school and all that, right?"

"I somewhat recall," He adjusted the glasses that rested on the edge of his nose. "You'd need to refresh my memory."

Namjoon looked slightly surprised by his response. He took a shorter breath, taking a seat and interlocking fingers with you.

And so he began explaining his graduation, and being reached out to by your father. He seemed amused by how you both were brought together.

Namjoon was sure that if you weren't such a brilliant woman who came from strong backgrounds, he wouldn't be interested in speaking to you.

But for a second, as you baffled him with your law talk, he almost saw his father smile.

-

"God, what a day." You sighed, placing your heeled boots at the door. You rubbed your temples and wandered over to the kitchen, crossing your legs as you opened the fridge.

"Don't worry about that," He spoke softly onto your skin in reference to food. His arms strengthened around your lower back and pulled you to face him. "I'll order some food. What're you craving?"

"Now? Nothing you could order."

You ran your fingers over his exposed neck, wondering how'd he'd react to some kisses. His dimples showcased as he smiled.

"You'd practically conquered the Devil and hellish empress herself in their own home, I think you deserve all of the attention today." He snickered.

You shook your head, and he wondered why your expression shifted.

"What's wrong?"

"I'd just been thinking, on the ride home," you shrugged. "I think they just liked the fact that I led you to a promotion."

He scoffed intensely.

"Imagine how they would've treated me if that were true. Needing a romantic partner to get somewhere in life." He shook his head. "They actually enjoyed you. Me who knows their behaviors best, realized that."

You thought about his words carefully and realized you could've been over thinking. You didn't get much more time though, as he began pulling up your turtle neck and exposing your bra.

His eyes scattered your body like a helpless, yet hungry animal.

"We have to go back to the office later. Your father said we have some papers to finish." He smiled deeply. "We also, have to gather all the staff so he could announce it. Don't you want to see their bitter expressions?"

You huffed and he could tell you hid a smile.

"Yeah, it'd be nice to see Katy as always."

You laughed alongside him as he silently continued to strip you. Left in only your panties, he gripped onto your thighs and placed you on an empty counter.

"We've yet to properly play in the kitchen." His smile deepened. "Fuck, I can't wait to eat you."

Your cheeks brightened. Of course, there was nothing better than the feeling of his tongue, but you feared the opened curtains.

Once you voiced your concern, he only laughed again. "I know...I know you want to be safe, but I also know that deep down you like it." Dragging his tongue down the length of your neck, he stopped to add on. "You love the anxiety of people watching or hearing us fuck."

"I-"

"Now let me do what I do best and shut you up with moans."

He pulled you even closer to the edge of the counter, pulling down your thin underwear skillfully, exposing your heat to his gaze.

"Do you want to feel good, baby?"

Biting your lip, you nodded feverishly.

"So come and get what you want."

You easily understood what he meant, so with little to no contemplation you dug your fingers into his hair and directed his mouth in between your thighs.

And soon enough, the heat and moisture of his tongue dragged up your slit, making you squirm.

"Mm." You winced, feeling him draw more attention toward your clit now, increasing the pressure and pace.

"Fuck! Just like that." Your grip on his hair got tighter. You began grinding onto his tongue.

His mouth now latched around it, sucking gently but good enough to make you moan louder. "Argh fuckkkkkk."

"If you want me to keep going, you know what to say."

Your face burned brighter with embarrassment, but the throbbing in your core began to feel unbearable.

"Please, please just keep doing that..."

He watched as you struggled to speak on your needs and scratched behind his neck. "My knees are starting to hurt, y/n. I don't have all day."

"Please, just fuck the shit out of me!"

He exposed his brightest smile. "At your service."