𝐨𝐧𝐞

♡┊feel better

dark mode / theme is recommendedenjoy !!

enjoy !!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

bennett peaked from the corner of the hallway, watching razor get a coke from the soda machine. he sighed as he relaxed his back on the wall "okay, how do i approach him?" he asked turning to his two friends who he roped i to this situation. "talk to him, duh.." fischl said with an eye roll "i did but he ignored me!" bennett retorted, he then took another peak making sure that razor was still there and turned back to his friends.

"maybe you should just relax, bennett. maybe he's just shy.. after all you saw how he stuttered when he introduced himself." barbara chimed in. bennett took a moment to think about it and nodded "yeah, i think i will!" he said with confidence. "i'm gonna talk to raz━" just as he turned to the corner he felt someone bump into him and it was none other than razor himself, bennett cursed at himself mentally as he tried to form sentences.

"r-razor! i.. we.. i-i.." the boy panicked as he looked over to his friends who just looked at him awkwardly. razor just bowed and went his way, bennett let out a sad sigh at how he lost his opportunity to talk to the boy once again. "it's alright benny! there's still a lot of time to talk to him.." barbara consoled her bestfriend as fischl stifled a laugh at bennett's pathetic attempt.

"yeah, you're right!" bennett said, barbara clapped softly happy that she was able to lift up his spirits. "just you wait razor! i will make you my friend!" he said pumping his fist. in a different part of the school was razor, who's heart was beating fast at how close the two were when bennett bumped into him. he took a deep breathe and pretended as if nothing had happened.

ATTEMPT 1 : FAILED

ATTEMPT 2 : IN ACTION!

bennett quickly scanned the cafeteria and spotted the silver haired boy sitting by himself. he casually made his way to his table and sat down "hey razor! i━" just as he opened his mouth razor quickly got out of his seat with his empty food tray and walked away. bennett froze feeling so embarrassed, yet he shook his head and with the same determination he swore mentally that he will make razor his friend.

ATTEMPT 2 : FAILED

ATTEMPT 3 : IN ACTION!

bennett slides a note to razor's desk, he smiled as he watched the boy slowly unfold the piece of paper and read the contents. but what bennett didn't think of was his messy handwriting and razor could only stare at the paper trying to decode it. in the end razor took a piece of paper from his notebook and wrote something on it and slid it to bennett. the boy stifled as he quickly opened the note only to find a 'what' written on it. 'is my handwriting that bad?!' he thought as he sulked on his desk.