𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

♡┊no wind resistance

dark mode / theme is recommendedenjoy !!

enjoy !!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

unluckybenny
hey razor!
are you excited to meet chongyun
and xingqiu?

wolfee
yes, very exicted :D
excited*
kind of nervous,,
what if they no like razor when they
meet me?

unluckybenny
IMPOSSIBLE!!
they love you 🤩
like as in the moment they see you
they'll probably start crying and cling onto
you

wolfee
:O
that nice
i not nervous anymore :)
thanks bennett

unluckybenny
NO PROB BUDDY!
also where are you i can't see you
in the crowd 😿

wolfee
i see you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

bennett looked up to see his companion standing there clutching the strap of his bag, razor held his hand up waving to him. bennett waved back as he walked over to him "do you have everything you need?" he asks, razor nodded in response "great! now then le━" "the train will be leaving in a few seconds." the two panicked as they quickly entered the train. they hear the sound of all the doors closing.

"is bennet oka━" razor turned to check on his friend to see that bennett's pants got stuck in between the door. "just my luck.." he says, he looks like he was about to cry. in the end they got bennett unstuck.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the two finally arrived at their destination which was liyue academy's dormitory. "xingqiu and chongyun's dorm are on the fifth floor." bennett said as they approached the elevator but then they saw a sign saying 'out of or order' on it. they sighed as they then went to the stairwell. after climbing the stairs up to the fifth floor bennett looked around the corridor.

"dorm 5D..." he whispers as he looks on the name plates on the rooms, he then finally found the dorm and told razor to yell out 'surprise' when they barge in. bennett counted down before opening the door "surprise!" they both yell out. "oh, you guys are here." chongyun says, bennett scans their faces for any sign of surprise but there wasn't any.

"y-you guy's aren't surprised?" "bennett you posted a picture of you and razor on instagram with the caption: 'on our way to go surprise xingqiu and chongyun' " xingqiu says, bennett blushes out of embarrassment. "ah yeah, i guess i ruined the surprise.." he says as he closes the door behind him.

"never mind that." xingqiu says, he then turns to razor "oh my god you look prettier in person.." he says as if surprised, razor blushes as he lets out a 'thank you' in response. "yeah.. and your hair looks so fluffy.." chongyun says as he gently holds a strand of razor's hair. xingqiu giggles before turning to bennett.

"so, what were you planning to do when you got here?" he asks the blonde boy "i thought we'd go to wanmin restaurant! it feels like ages since i've been there." bennett says, just remembering the taste of their food got him hungry. "sounds like a good choice, and after that?" xingqiu asks "hm.. maybe we could go somewhere you guys like." bennett suggested.

xingqiu nodded "it's decided then." he says, they both then turn to chongyun and razor. razor's hair was braided as he looked at it in the hand mirror that chongyun gave him, chongyun on the other hand was taking photos of this moment. bennett and xingqiu exchanged glances before sighing.

"he looks cute though."

"yeah, he does."

razor with braided hair 🤩i'd pay to see that in game honestly

i'd pay to see that in game honestly

unrelated but i drew something

yes i drew it in flipaclip, why use ibiswhen flipaclip easier

when flipaclip easier.

that's all 👍

- AUTHOR'S NOTE