𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

♡┊stay

dark mode / theme is recommendedenjoy !!

enjoy !!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"woah!" bennett said as he stared at the amazing view of the waterfall in front of them, his friends not far behind him. "it's amazing!" barbara said as she walked closer to the water with a smile on his face "i know right?! i knew you guys would like it!" bennett said. just then they heard a whistle which belonged to none other than their teacher, mr. ragnivindr aka diluc.

a/n: idk if i'm 3ven spelling his last name right. ragnivindr, ragnivinder? i have no idea and am too lazy to search it up ✌

"gather around." he ordered, the students obeyed and formed rows in front of him. he cleared his throat before speaking "as you all know we will be having a 3 day field trip here. i ask you all to follow the guidelines and rules of the camp. if one fails to do so they will face punishment..." as the teacher continued to explain everyone quickly got bored.

"ah, i also forgot to mention that swimming in the waterfall is strictly prohibited and if i catch any of you doing so i will tell your parents." all the students groaned at this. "aw, so i packed my favorite swimsuit for nothing?" barbara whimpered with a sad sigh "what a shame.. i was looking forward to enjoying the waters of this ethereal place." fischl dramatically sighed.

"don't whine. there are plenty other activities you can do." he said trying to calm down the students which ultimately failed. "c-come on guys! i'm sure it won't be that bad." bennett said.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

bennett dropped to the ground out of exhaustion as the log of wood he was carrying fell down to the ground. razor worriedly ran to the side as barbara took a med kit out of her bag. "didn't you say you went here before? you should be used to it." fischl said "i was seven! i guess it changed... a lot." bennett said looking down at the ground.

he then felt a hand on his shoulder as he looked to see who it was, it was razor. "bennett just want everyone to be happy... bennett is good person." even with razor's broken sentence it still managed to make bennett shed a tear. "d-did razor make bennett sad?! sorry.." razor quickly apologized.

bennett chuckled as he wiped away his tear "no, razor. thanks.. it means a lot." he smiles at the boy. razor smiled knowing that he was able to do something.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"hey guys, over here." fischl waved the two over to their campfire. "you guys set up the tents already?" bennett said as he and razor sat down next to each other on the log. "mhm, it was actually fun." noelle said with a smile "honestly you find anything that's sort of like a chore fun, noelle." fischl said teasingly.

"hm, it's true." noelle said giggling "i have some marshmallows, let's roast them!" barbara said taking a bag of marshmallows out of her bag. "ooh, perfect! i bought crackers with me!" noelle said as she too took out the crackers from her bag. "chocolate... make smores.." razor said taking out chocolate "smores sound great! you know what else sounds good right now?" bennett said.

"a scary story!" bennett quickly added, fischl rolled her eyes "oh please, you can't handle anything scary bennett." she said. "y-yeah i can! i'm no toddler that sleeps with a night light!" he yelled out embarrassed. fischl rose her brow. "oh really? then allow me to tell you the scariest tale i have heard..

the tale of osoroshii-san"

HEY HEY HEY I'M BACK :DDID YOU GUYS MISS ME?

DID YOU GUYS MISS ME?

and as promised i'll be giving you guys
a double update cause i was sick and
i feel bad for leaving you guys without any
updates :((

also school is being a bitch so i might not update
often but i'll try.

- AUTHOR'S NOTE