𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

♡┊love & war

dark mode / theme is recommendedenjoy !!

enjoy !!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"here are your orders!" an enthusiastic xiangling says as she places four bowls of noodles on the table. "thanks xiangling." xingqiu says with a smile "not a problem! it's been a while since you guys came here, it feels like we haven't seen each other since forever!" she says. "we literally go to the same school." chongyun deadpanned, bennett laughs at this. "yeah, yeah, to need to remind me." xiangling says, she then turns to razor "hey, i didn't catch your name." razor looks up at her before responding "razor.."

"well razor it's nice to meet you! bennett never visits us with anyone other than fischl and barbara, so i was surprised when i saw him with you." xiangling says, razor let out an 'oh' at this. "so, where are you guys going after this?" she asks "hm.. we really have no clue, any suggestions?" xingqiu says "hm.. no.. oh, but what i do know is that xinyan is having a concert here in liyue tonight! and guess who just happens to have four tickets?" she says as she pulls out four tickets to the concert out of her apron.

"eh? but why'd you buy four?" bennet asks confused "i didn't, a friend gave them to me, they said they were supposed to go with their friends but coincidentally the four of them got sick." xiangling explains. "plus, i'm not really into xinyan's music anyway so you guys can have them!" she puts the tickets on the table. "really?! you're the best!" chongyun says with stars in his eyes as xingqiu took the tickets. "thanks xiangling, i promise i'll repay you." xingqiu says with a smile, xiangling just gave a nod before going off to do her job.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the four squeezed through the crowd trying to get closer to the stage as they could possibly get, who knew a xinyan concert would be this crowded. xinyan appeared on the stage as the crowd roared with excitement and so did bennett and chongyun who were big fans of xinyan. "HELLO MY BITCHES, BROS AND NON-BINARY HOES!" she addressed the crowd with a toothy smile "ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?!" she says hyping up the crowd even more.

"YOU BETTER BE! CAUSE THIS NIGHT WE'RE GONNA ROCK UNTIL WE LOSE OUR VOICE!" she says so enthusiastically even though she was talking about losing their voice. she began to play one of her songs as the crowd cheered on, waving their glow sticks and banners in the air. razor could already feel himself getting tired from hearing the crowd roar and cheer, it was draining him. he was never the best around crowds, it made him sick, he could feel himself getting dizzy. "razor?" razor snaps back to reality at the call of his name, bennett looks at him worried "are you okay, bud?" he asks.

"razor.. not like crowds.." razor says, bennett looks around "don't worry bud let's go somewhere less crowded." he says. bennett tells xingqiu where they were going before the two got out of the crowd. bennett looks down the corridor but it seems that there was no other room they could go in other than the bathroom. "there.. you good, razor?" he asks the silver haired boy, razor nods as he goes to the sink and splashes water on his face. "i never knew you were bad with crowds." bennett says, razor glances at him as he turns the tap off.

"razor scared of crowds.. i scared i will get lost and not be able to find way out.." he confesses, bennett's expression softens as he approaches razor and puts his hand on his back. "well that won't happen while i'm here, as long as you're with me you'll never get lost!" bennett says as enthusiastically as he can with a closed eye smile. razor stares at him for a moment, he felt the heat rise up to his cheeks as his heart beat began beating quickly. "mhm.." he said, his blush subsiding bennett held his hand "let's go then!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"you two are back!" chongyun greets the two "mhm, sorry about that, we didn't miss anything big, did we?" bennet said, chongyun shook his head. "hm.. hey you! yeah you with the blue hair!" xinyan says suddenly as she points at chongyun, the boy froze in place. "m-me?" he chokes out "yeah, you! come up on the stage and sing with me!" xinyan says, chongyun felt his cheeks getting hotter by the minute. after processing what happened he got up on stage, xinyan handed him a microphone "you know how to sing?" she asks, the boy nods "good, now don't be nervous, just have fun with it!" she says giving him a thumbs up, he nodded his head shyly.

as the pair began to sing razor couldn't focus on them, no, he was focused on a certain blonde haired boy. the blonde had no idea about the silver haired boy looking at him. 'bennett... he is nice...' razor thought, at that moment bennett noticed him stating "come on razor! let's cheer chongyun on!" bennett says as he holds razor's hands up in the air whilst cheering on for chongyun. even so razor didn't pay attention to the duet, rather on their intertwined fingers. sure bennett has held his hand before but this was different, it felt different. it was the same action yet a different reaction, he saw bennett in a new light.

razor smiled softly at their hands as he finally paid attention to the concert, he did his best to yell out "you're doing good, chongyun!" though it seemed the crowd was louder than him. but he didn't mind, he was having fun, he glanced back at their hands which were still intertwined.

'bennett is nice... i like bennett.'

please tell me ya'll understoodthe sk8 dub reference 😿i probably made some mistakescause i had no idea where i was going withthis all i was thinking about is somehowmaking razor and bennett hold hands in thischapter lol

the sk8 dub reference 😿
i probably made some mistakes
cause i had no idea where i was going with
this all i was thinking about is somehow
making razor and bennett hold hands in this
chapter lol

- AUTHOR'S NOTE