𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

❝ AND IF YOU HAVE A MINUTE WHY DON'T WE GO ,, ❞

WHY DON'T WE GO ,, ❞

━━━━━

The two boys stood at the bus stop, Bennett holding a handkerchief up to his bleeding nose as awkward silence filled the air.

'Damn it, we both just confessed.. what do we do now??' The ash blonde boy thought.

"Bennett.. nose.. alright?" Razor asked, breaking the silence.

"H-Huh? Oh, yeah! I'm alright now!" Bennett said.

"Good.." Razor trailed off, it went back to awkward silence for a moment.

The clouds turned dark and soon rain fell from the heavens above.

"Heh.. it reminds me of when we became friends." Bennett said, triggering a flashback to when Bennett shared his umbrella with Razor.

"But this time I don't have an umbrella." He added, smiling like a dork.

".. Razor like the rain.." Razor said, Bennett glanced over at him.

"Oh? Why is that?"

".. The rain makes Razor.. calm.. it makes everybody else go away.. it feel like.. nobody there to judge Razor.." Razor explained.

"When it rain.. it make Razor forget about everyone.. like they all disappear.." He added, he then turned his head to Bennett.

"But you won't disappear, right Bennett?" He asked.

".. Of course Razor, I'll be right here if you want to talk to me." Bennett said smiling.

The silver haired boy's lips curved up into a smile. Both unknowingly intertwine their hands together.

"Razor.. really love Bennett.. when I'm with Bennett.. you make me feel safe.. and happy.. like rain."

".. I'll be your rain any day, Razor.." Those words came out of Bennett's mouth unconsciously, when he realized what he had said he turned red.

"S-SORRY I WAS JUST CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT AND-"

Bennett was cut off by a pair of lips crashing onto his, and it was none other than Razor himself. His eyes widen, but then slowly closed as the two melt into the kiss. The world around them felt like it disappeared. It was just them. And it will always be them. The two pulled away from each other after some time.

"I love you.. Bennett.."

"And I love you, Razor."

━━━━━

❝ TALK ABOUT IT SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW ,, ❞