𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

♡┊i wish you were mine

dark mode / theme is recommendedenjoy !!

enjoy !!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

two weeks, razor has ignored bennett for two weeks, and it wasn't even until the second week that bennett has noticed. and it seemed that it was the same situation for fischl and barbara, fischl going out of her way to avoid her. even so, even if bennett didn't like him, he still did. so when razor found out that prom was nearing he took this as an opportunity to win bennett over.

after school razor looked for the ash blonde male all over the school, until he found him at the football court all alone. "bennett." bennett turned his head to him "oh, hey razor!" he said awkwardly, razor sat next to him on the bleachers. "ben━" "did i do something wrong, razor?" bennett cut him off, razor's eyes widened as he shook his head.

"then.. why have you been ignoring me?" bennett's eyes softened as he looks down at the ground, his tone fading to sad. "i.. sorry.." razor apologized, he wanted to tell him how he really felt yet that was the only thing he could say. "it's fine, bud.. if you don't want to tell me then we can just talk about something else." bennett flashed a smile, the very smile that razor oh so missed.

razor fiddled with the strings of his hoodie out of nervousness "bennett... prom.." he started. "oh yeah, it's coming close soon, yeah?" bennett said, razor nodded "so, do you have a date already?" bennett asked, razor took a moment before shaking his head. "ah, it's alright buddy, i bet some dude will ask you." he said trying to cheer him up.

"bennett.. have date?" he asked as he glanced over to him "o-oh... no, not yet.." he says as he scratches the back of his neck. razor saw his opportunity, and reached for it. "will benn━"

"i'm planning to ask barbara."

those words pierced through his heart. ofcourse it was barbara, it was obvious, why did he even try. his expression didn't change at all yet he felt his heart slowly dying inside. "ah, were you saying something?" bennett turned his head to razor, razor shook his head. ".. you good, razor? you know you can always talk to me." he said.

"razor fine." razor said rather coldly as he stood up "razor.. go.. pick up klee from kinder garten." without letting bennett speak another word he bolted away. why did he lie? why did he run away? why did he fall for bennett? maybe he wouldn't be in this situation if he hadn't.

tears roll down his cheeks as he cuts a corner and leaned on the wall, not only was his legs tired but also was his heart. there he didn't have to hide his emotions, he didn't have to worry about being weak, he didn't have to care. cause no one was looking.

"razor?"

his eyes widened as he snapped his head to the direction of the one who called out to him. fischl sat there hugging her legs close to her chest, tears flowing down from her emerald green eyes and onto her clothes. "prin.. cess?" razor seemed surprised but was more worried about her.

fischl sighed as she tried to force a smile.

"let's talk for a while, shall we?"

I AM ALIVE

sorry for not updating much i
was going through a lot of shit
cause of personal stuff.

ANYWAHS I'M BACK

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!!

- AUTHOR'S NOTE