𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

♡┊castaways

dark mode / theme is recommendedenjoy !!

enjoy !!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"settle down, students." diluc said as he tapped the chalk on the podium to catch the student's attention. he cleared his throat, "next week we will be going on a field trip" he said, bennett's eyes lit up at this, it was an opportunity for him to spend more time with his friends. "about where we are going, we have decided that we let the class choose where we go. as long as it will be educational it will be approved." he added.

"i'll let you all ponder about your decision, i'll be in the teacher's lounge if anybody needs me." diluc said before walking out the door, everybody then gathered together to talk about the field trip. "the class officers will take our money again.." someone said "i will never forget your faces!" another declared. "if based on looks, you'd already be in an electric chair." another student scoffed which irritated the other.

"come on guys, let's not fight.." barbara said preventing the two from getting into any further trouble. "let's go to an aquarium! one with a giant shark!" bennett suggested "you'll get eaten, head first." fischl remarked which sent chills down bennett's spine. "we want to go to a museum!" another person suggested "there's the history on how monkeys became humans!" they added.

"then why are you still a monkey?" someone said as they rolled their eyes, which earned a 'hey!' from the guy who got offended. "come on guys, if we go to a lot of places the more money we have to spend!" barbara said, "what if.. not bring money... so no money spent.." razor chimed in. bennett tried to hold in his laugh as fischl sighed "you guys are on your own.." she said slumping into her chair.

"oh! i know this very cool camp that's near a waterfall, the view is definitely worth it!" bennett said "ooh, you mean springvale camp?" noelle said, bennett nodded. "i know that place, the cabins are nice and comfy and the waterfall is the best part of the whole camp!" seeing that it seemed so good, the rest of the class agreed that they would be going to springvale camp. "i'll go tell mr. ragnivindr that we've already made up our mind!" one person said as they went off.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SKITTLES TASTE THE RAINBOW 🏳️‍🌈

unluckybenny
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE FIELDTRIP EDJXJSJ

prinzessin
i too am quite excited for our trip
to the fields

barbaraikuyo
fischl i love you but could you not
talk so fancy <3

prinzessin
y
you
you love me?