CHAPTER 15: tattoos part 2

"Anyway back to the topic, Hannah you said the demon's Generals right?" Clara said.

"Yes why?" Hannah said.

"What do you mean by that exactly?" Clara said.

Scarlet stood up and went to the kitchen to make a tea and brought a snacks, she sat down at the leftside of Aira and started to eat while listening to them, Aira also eat some snacks that Scarlet brought and drink a tea. "I mean in the story that I read from back then there's a demon nobles and every one of the nobles has a one generals right?" Hannah said.

"...Wait!, I didn't heard of that!...and where is this book that you mentioned?" Clara said with shocked face.

"It's in the storage room, Should I get it?" Hannah said.

"Yes please!..." Clara said.

Dian stood up and sat down on the right side of Aira and she also ate a snacks and Scarlet pour her a tea while Bryan is being curious to what they are doing. Hannah came back with the red book and covered by a dust she look at her sit but it was taken by Dian, while Dian is sipping a tea that Scarlet brewed.

[What are they doing?] *Hannah's thought*

she sat down besides Clara and they continued their conversations. "This is the book that I mentioned earlier." Hannah Said.

Clara wiped it with her hand. "Can I barrow this?" Clara said.

"Yes, sure you can it's been 10 years since it draw out from the cabinet and it'll rot in there if not being read." Hannah said.

"Thank you, well then let's go back to the tattoos." Clara said.

"from what I know there's 7 seven heroes with 7 different tattoos on the same location on their bodies like Scarlet and Aira." Clara said.

"So you're saying that Aira and Scarlet are one of the seven heroes with seven tattoos is that right?" Bryan said.

"Yes, but the tattoos are different from what I saw from the book...And despite being stupid you can also grasp the whole situation huh. May be there's still a hope from you." Clara said.

"What!?, you're being mean you know!" Bryan said.

"Is there still some snacks? like cookies?" Dian said.

"Ahh, yes there is wait I will get it." Scarlet said.

"I don't know the reason why the three of you are eating and drinking...Is there a reason?" Hannah said.

"ahh! about that, I just carried away by those two" Dian said.

"Here's the cookies." Scarlet said.

"What are you doing?" Hannah said.

"W-well I thought that the story is getting more and more interesting so I brew a tea and brought a snacks while listening to the two of you..." Scarlet said.

"Oh so that's why you're intensively listening I thought that you're curious about your tattoos" Bryan said.

"Oh! by the way for now this is what information I've got...The sin of envy's tattoo is a black rose with a thorny stem." Clara said.

"I will thoroughly search for the book that I read from when I was 6 years old, and By the way Hannah this books is indeed a lost book that only you can find in a royal library and how come you have this." Clara said.

Hannah's face goes pale, her face is white as a snow and sweating so coldly."I-Is that so?, would I be punished for reading it without permission?" Hannah said.

"N-no, the reason is unclear why did it in your hou-" Clara said.

"So am I being decapitated?!!" Hannah said with worried face.

"L-like I said the reason is unclear so you will not be punishe-" Clara said.

"So you're saying that I will be a food for a winged tiger by just reading this without permission?!!! can you take this as a secret unto your grave?!!!" Hannah said while her face is losing it's color.

"JUST LISTEN TO ME WILL YOU?!!?!" Clara's shout,

"Woah this is my first time seeing Clara being annoyed." Dian said.

"And the three of you could you stop eating and sipping while listening!?!?...It's like that the three of you are watching an stage performance or a theater!!!" Clara said with a loud tone.

Scarlet stopped pouring a tea to Clara's cup and Aira got surprised then stopped taking a cookies and went gloom. "S-sorry, Aira..." Clara said.

"W-well then let's stopped here since it's dark now, I will go home since my dear father will be worried." Clara said.

Clara ran outside and sat down at her broom then go home. "And she left." Bryan said.

"Well she can't handle things like Aira when being down that almost cry." Dian said.

"but It's alright to let her go without her guard?, she is a count's daughter isn't she?" Hannah said.

"Well she always escaping from her guards that's why her guards and knights are increasing time to time." Dian said.

"I-is that so?..." Hannah said with worried face.

while they're conversing Aira's stomach began to growl at the same time with Bryan's. "How about I cooked?" Scarlet said.

Hannah's and Bryan's face looks so worried and then they turned pale while remembering the cooking skills of Scarlet and they began to got scared.

"I-I will do that, just sit down and wait.." Hannah said.

"Y-yeah, I-I will also help her." Bryan said...

"I will help too!" Scarlet said.

Bryan's face and Hannah's face looks more worried and troubled. "N-NO! YOU JUST WAIT HERE!!!" Bryan and Hannah said at the same time....