Chapter 2: Forest

while Aira's walking towards the forest she heard a loud scream "Help!!! SOMEONE!! HELP US!!.", Aira ran and followed the scream, she saw a carriage being attacked by a group of 8 bandits, Aira hid on bush and planning to attack the bandits but she heard a loud shout coming from one of the bandits..."Hey! SHUT UP!, even you scream or shout no one will save you HERE! we already killed your guards."

Aira picked up the stone besides her and threw it to the bandits near her, the bandits shout "WHO IS THAT BASTARD!?." While the person has been hit by stone that Aira threw, Aira begin the sneak attack from behind she steal the dagger on bandits waist and stab it on bandits back. "ARGH!." the person next to the bandit that Aira killed started to shout. "INTRUD-!".

Before the bandit complete his sentence Aira throw the dagger to bandit's neck she ran towards the bandit corpse and picked the dagger again and stab it to bandit's hand who's lifting his axe and asked Aira, "ACK!!, WHO ARE YOU!!?.", Aira answered the bandit's question and the other bandit throw the dagger to Aira. "A person like you doesn't need to know my name." [dodge to left & catch the dagger.]

the woman who screamed was surprised and terrified because of Aira's merciless killing and emotionless face. Aira slash the dagger to a bandit who asked a question and the bandit's bloods start to squeak to Aira's face, Aira throw back the daggers to the other bandit.

The bandit leader command the other 2 bandit to surround Aira and the person who command the 2 bandits grab the woman hands and pull her then he take out the dagger and put it to the woman's neck. "STOP RIGHT THERE!! OR I WILL SLICED THIS WOMAN'S NECK!!."

Aira stopped and the other 2 bandits attacked her but Aira throw the remaining daggers on her left hands to the bandit's leader then she kicked the first bandit who attacked her and grab it's arms and pulled him, Aira use the bandit as a shield the second bandit can't stopped running and accidentally stab the dagger to his own ally.

Aira punched the bandit's face and take out the dagger to stomach of the bandit and stab it on bandit's chest.

*Is that it?, I thought it'll be more harder but I guess they're weak...In my previous life if I killed a person whether it's a good person or bad person I will be kicked in jail..." Aira's soaked at bloods of bandits she forgot the woman.

She only noticed when the woman fell down to the ground Aira walked towards the woman and asked her "Are you okay? can you stand up?" The woman can't say anything and she slowly lose consciousness. "what a rude woman...I saved her life and she will just sleep?" She said, she carry the woman and find a lake to wash off the blood...

After a while the woman woken up under the tree and in front of her is a lake she saw Aira naked washing her own body and clothes, Aira noticed the stare from the woman "Oh! you're awake may I asked your name and how can I get the reward from saving you?" the woman startled and remember what Aira did. "M-My name is Harlen and I'm currently going to the kingdom of Archelion."

Aira stepped out from the lake and take her clothes then hang it on the tree brunches " I don't need to know what you will do and your mission I need the money if you are searching for your guards I already buried them."

Harlen stared at Aira's body "even you're a girl you have a such a strength to kill those masculine bandits...and I feel sad for those guards who protect me....although you're thin an-." She said.

Aira looked at Harlen eyes and speak "Yeah I'm a girl but it doesn't mean that I can't do what man can do...I don't need your sympathy I need your money." Harlen stand and search for her pouch "W-wait...Where's my pouch?" Aira glare at Harlen, and Harlen started to worry about her life. "Okay, okay... how about this after we reached the kingdom of Archelion would you come with me and I will compensate you?."

Aira looked at Harlen With a doubt "Are you some kind of noble's kid? May be I can sell you to a trader?..." Harlen startled hide behind the tree " I PROMISE! I WILL PAY YOU BACK!!" she said.

Aira picked her clothes on the brunch of the tree and wear it "ahh k... If you promised then it's a deal.." Harlen felt relief and breath slowly " say, why don't you work for me and be my bodyguard? although it's work only for a man.."

Aira answered Harlen's invitation " NO, I will not work for anyone if I work for them it's the same for selling my freedom and I don't want a troublesome works I just want to travel..." Harlen smiled and walk towards Aira

"well if you against it I will not forced you but if you changed your mind just asked the guard of archelion kingdom I'm sure they will guide you... and by the way my name is Harlen Weiss and just call me Harlen" she said, Aira looked at her and begin to walk away.

"My name is Aira, Aira Ivanov....And if you plan to stand there I will just leave you"

The blond girl with bob hair cut with a green eyes and wearing a white dress start to think about a long red hair female with a pale skin, crimson eyes and pink lips is her savior from her near death experienced....