CHAPTER 19: I don't really get it.

While Scarlet opened the door she noticed that someone's laying in the front of the door, she was surprised and screamed after she saw Aira.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!!, DID SOMEONE BROKE TO OUR HOUSE?!?!" as Scarlet asked.

"-od" as Aira said.

"What is it? I can't hear you." as Scarlet said.

"fo-...food" as she said while reaching her hand to Scarlet.

"?...Don't tell me that you're that hungry?...." as Hannah said.

Scarlet was shocked after hearing Hannah's voice coming from her back, Aira's looking at Hannah with begging face.

"please....food." as Aira said and fell unconscious.

Hannah put her palm at her face and she looked at Aira once more.

"What a hopeless girl..." as she said.

"Scarlet carry her at the couch I will make a food, anything you want?." as Hannah asked.

"Adobo." as Scarlet said.

"yah sure..." as she talked back.

After Hannah make a food, Aira smelled something and suddenly stood up that makes Scarlet shocked.

"Don't surprised me liked that I thought that you were a ghost." as Scarlet said.

"So what's the reason why you're laying at the floor and so hungry that you can't move?" as Hannah asked.

"Yes that's the whole story..." as Aira said.

while they're talking someone came and knock at the front door.

"Oh my! Hello I've got a person who knows about Aira's tattoo." as Dian said as she come by.

"Oh! Great timing, and where's this person who knows that tattoo?." as Hannah said.

"Well He's here besides me." as Dian said.

"...Huh?...Where?..."as Hannah said.

"You couldn't see him Hannah?..."as Aira and Scarlet said.

"Wait!...You two can see it?.." as she asked.

"Yes...he's been there since Dian came...I thought that you noticed but just ignored him.." as Scarlet said.

"Oh my...That's right he has an ability to erase his presence but it's not effective to those who has an appraisal skills..." as Dian said.

"So you're saying that this 2 idiots have that rare skill?!!?!?.." as Hannah said with dumbfounded face.

"You can release your skill now Achz." as Dian said.

The with a black armor appeared in front of Hannah, While Hannah got surprised.

"Can you please stop doing that?...Appearing in front of me I thought that you were besides her...." as Hannah said.

As the guy on a black armor nod his head.

"Can we sit down and talk as you can see my legs are giving up..." as Dian said.

"Ahh! right sorry about that...let's go over there and have a chat..." as Hannah said.

Hannah and Scarlet Drag Aira at the sofa while Dian is being confused.

"So can we start now?.." as Hannah said.

After what Hannah said, Aira's stomach start to make a noise.

"Oh my! you can eat this cookies that I baked." as Dian said.