CHAPTER 18: Magic!...

"Hey Dian Are you really sure about this?...That Shorty is really an apprentice of that legendary S-rank party member known as Sebastian?" Clara said with doubtful face.

"Why don't you ask him I bet He will tell you...although he will boast it...." as Dian said.

while they're talking to each other in the middle of the class the glasses teacher notice them, He broke the chalk in to two and threw it into Clara and Dian's direction and the chalk landed on their forehead.

Clara Stood up and slam her both hands at the table.

"Ouch!...WHO THE HE-" as Clara said with annoyed looks.

"Whose what?..." as the glasses teacher said.

"I mean Who is the handsome man that threw me a chalk...He-He,." Clara said while having a terrified face.

"Even you flatter me you will not gain anything you know?.." as the Glasses teacher said.

"Pay more attention in class your grades are terrible...If I'll be honest it's terrible" as the glasses teacher said.

The whole class are staring at Clara's direction while Scarlet is sleeping in the middle of the class which their teacher get more annoyed.

The glasses teacher took his wand on his sleeves and use a magic which came out at above of Scarlet's head.

"Oh! Goddess of Water Thy art is priceless!...Prithee my wish and I shall heed fllow thy command!" as the Glasses guy chant.

"Oh! no....Here we go again..." as Hannah said.

While the whole class is terrified to what will happen Clara and Dian are chanting a barrier for themselves, Bryan use the table as a standing, and Hannah used a transformation magic which allowed her to turn into a monkey eating eagle and flew above.

"Hydro fall!" as the glasses teacher end his chant.

After the glasses guy finished his chant the whole class is flooding on a water, Scarlet awakened in shock that makes her jump.

"I WILL NOT EAT YOUR STRAWBEWRY!!" as Scarlet shouts in shock.

"Huh?...What happned why I'm wet?..." as Scarlet asked while having a confuse look.

"morning sleeping beauty.." as the glasses teacher said while smiling like a villain.

"GAH!!!" as Scarlet's screamed.

"And What about the strawberry? did you eat it...good for you, you already eaten while us having a lesson..." as the glasses guy said.

"I-I...APOLOGIZE!!!!!" as Scarlet said while sticking his both hands.

The whole class's clothes are wet except Hannah, Clara, Dian, and Bryan.

"And that's the example of the magic....as you can see I'm specialize at water and Lightning...I will show you that water and lightning are perfect combo." as the he said.

He started chanting another spell while the whole class is preparing their mana shield.

"Oh! God of heaven and earth I plead my loyalty to thou..."

"S-Sir...Don't you think you're being overboard!!?" as Scarlet said while wearing a begging face.

"Oh! really?..Am I?...Well let's see if I'm or not..." as he said while smiling villainously.

as he smile villainously he continue his chant and striked Scarlet with a lightning came from glasses's wand.

*sigh* "I told you many times to stop sleeping in the middle of the class.." as Hannah said with disappointment.

"It's an overkill...Oh well I will heal you later..." as Hannah said.

As the class ended Scarlet burned to death while her body is producing a small amount of electric from head to toe, Hannah used a magic to heal her but Scarlet is still shaking.

"Is she alright?" as Bryan asked.

"Healing magic, heals physical body not mental..." as Hannah said.

"He is an IDIOT doesn't he?" as Clara and Dian said.

"OH! SHUT UP!" as Bryan said.

"Oh yeah before I forgot You're an apprentice of S-rank adventurer known as Sebastian aren't you?" as Clara asked.

"Yes so what?!" as he answered with arrogant tone.

"I want you to work for me!" as Clara said with prideful tone.

"And Why would I?...You're too rude you know I bet no one wants to become your subordinate." as he said.

"That's not the right way to ask someone." as Dian whispered to Clara's left ear.

"I-Is that so?.." as Dian whispered to her.

"W-well then I will rephrased it' as she whispered back.

*cough* "Be mine!" as Clara said with prideful tone and while pointing her fingers toward him.

Bryan turned red after hearing what Clara said, and Scarlet back to normal at the same time Clara said.

"Oh my! congrats!" as Scarlet said wholeheartedly.

"How bold...." as Hannah said while grinning.

"I see so that's what you aiming for hah..." as Dian said and grin.

"W-WHAT AR YA SAYING!!" as Bryan said while blushing.

Bryan ran away while blushing and Clara left alone and feeling down after Bryan ran.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!!! I WANT TO HEAR YOUR ANSWER!!" as Clara shouts.