Chapter 3: Adventure

After a night Aira and Harlen start their adventure and Aira set her goal to Kingdom of Archelion, she gathered the bandit's and Knight's armors, daggers and swords while Harlen can't looked at the corpse and hide behind the carriage

"Hey Aira are you used at this?" Aira stopped from collecting and take a breath and continue collecting "May be I am?, because this is the life I've been living with" Harlen shaken up and apologize to Aira.

"Sorry to asked you a sensitive question...Then why did you decide to adventure?" Aira collected all the geared and changed the topic "Hey is there a way to carry all this things without being tired?."

"Yeah there is but it's only a rare skill only small group of people who can used that skill" Harlen got Aira's attention, Aira looked at Harlen with a excited eyes "Tell me how to use it!" Aira start to think and Harlen felt a electric flowing to her body.

[may be it's a storage box like in the games! or a pouch like doraemon's, wait if there's a storage box then that means there is a appraisal skill and status or profile like in the manga? I will asked her later.]

Harlen can't take off her eyes to Aira and the shiny atmosphere she's making "O-okay I will tell you but would you please stop looking at me like that?" Aira step backward and waiting for Harlen's instructions.

"follow what I'm gonna tell you first imagine a chest and feel your mana gathering in one place" Aira followed the instruction that Harlen gave, Aira lift her both arms forward "Oh! It worked! this is amazing I felt like I really at the fantasy world although I already killed a goblins!."

Harlen shocked to what Aira said and the surprised by the item box appeared in front of her she didn't expect that Aira has such a skill "W-wait! are you kidding me? not only you killed a goblins but also had an item box?!." Aira looked at Harlen and smiled "May be because I'm a genius?"

Harlen got annoyed and hit Aira's head "Ouch!, I'm just telling the truth! remember that I saved you life!, you ungrateful brat!" Aira put all the geared on her Item box and follow Harlen "Hey wait for me!" she said.

Aira and Harlen get out from the forest "whew! we already out of the forest but now where are we? all I can see is a wide field with grass...." Aira said, while Harlen take a sit Aira searched for foods " Aren't you hungry?" after Aira said it Harlen's stomach start to rumble and feel embarrassed Harlen's face turned red and her stomach makes a sound again.

"D-do you have something to eat?" Aira looked at Harlen while she's trying to hide her laugh "THEN DON'T BOTHER TO ASK!" Aira start to feeling sorry to her " then follow me if you want to eat something"

Aira back to forest and searched for the fruits...she found a healthy tree with a fruit she climb up at the three and picked the red fruit that shape like a heart, she called Harlen " Hey Harlen catch this!" Harlen looked up and saw a falling fruit towards her head "OUCH!, be careful will you?."

Aira looked at Harlen face and laugh Harlen got annoyed and throw the fruit back to Aira "Why are you laughing? do you think I am a joke?...." Aira get down with apples on her clothes "Here eat this and after you eat we will start to move" they both sit besides the tree and Aira looked up at the open sky and Harlen start to speak up.

"Aira may I ask you a question?" Aira looked at her and nod "Yeah sure." Aira said to her "Why are you out here and where are you came from?...Why does your clothes looked like a rag? and how you be able to lived?"

Aira let out a big sigh and talk to Harlen "first I don't have a shelter that's why I am at the forest second I came from Kingdom of Besetch third I don't have a clothes and for your fourth question I lived from darkness unlike some nobles likes you who lived at luxury...."

Harlen stopped talking after she hear what Aira said and felt sorry for her she stand up and slap her both cheeks "Okay! there's no time to be so down let's moved now!" She said.

Aira was surprised by Harlen's action she stand up and begin to walk Harlen followed her after a while they saw a wagon coming towards them Aira wave her hand at the wagoner, the old man who's riding the wagon stopped and talked to them.

"Oh my! what can I help you ladies?" as an Old man said, "can we get a ride since we both going out on this forest?" Aira said.

"It's alright but may I know where did you plan to go?" Old man said. "We're going to Archelion kingdom!" Harlen said.

"I'm very sorry to say but I can only give you a ride half way since I'll be going to Candon Village will that be alright?" Old man said.

"Yes! we're really grateful!" Aira said. Both of them take a ride with an old man however Harlen seems not comfortable to it, Aira looking outside for a view Harlen got curious so she peeked and she saw a beautiful green grass field with a clean water flowing on river Aira looked at Harlen and smile.

"This kind of nature only visible to the people's living outside the walls, nobles may have garden but nothing can beats a natural beauty of this world" Aira said to her. Harlen surprised by Aira's word but she smiled back at her....