08 : Crush 101.

ˏˋ°•*

The next morning, Namjoon woke up feeling good.

Very good.

He looked to his side and saw Dayanah curled up in his arms, cuddling him as if he was going to evaporate.

Waking up with someone by his side felt good, feeling warmth against his skin felt extremely good.

But as much as he'd like to stay here, Namjoon stood up and walked to the bathroom that was in the hallway, washing up and taking a quick shower.

He let the one in the room empty in case she woke up in the meantime, which she did.

Her biggest scare was her morning breath and hearing the shower sound coming from afar, she assumed the one in the bedroom was empty.

She struggled a little to find where was everything : towels, cotton pads, spare toothbrushes, soap ect..

Then, she explored the room itself a little and entered the walk in closet, a few clothes belonging to Namjoon there.

She took a dress-up white shirt that looked decent, thinking that if she paired it with the heels of the day before it would look decent and hence, avoid the walk of shame.

She got in the bedroom and saw Namjoon sitting there on the phone, only wearing a pair of shorts.

She didn't want to disturb him and simply laid on the bed on her stomach next to him, grabbing her phone and seeing it had less than 15% of battery, she rolled on top of Namjoon, reaching for his charger.

He was focused on his discussion but still rubbed her back as her upper body rested on his thighs, scrolling through her phone to see what she missed.

"Okay." Was all he said before hanging up, immediately sighing.

Dayanah turned her head to him, giving him a little scratch on the stomach.

"What's wrong ?"

"Jieun bitching because I didn't come home last night.. Apparently Baram fell and scratched his knee and it's my fault for some reason."

Dayanah looked at him silently, caressing his toned abs.

"Is he okay ?"

"Yeah it's really just a scratch." Namjoon assured.

"Then why is it your fault ?" She asked, sitting up.

He shrugged, throwing his head back.

"I don't know, it's always my fault with Jieun."

Dayanah sighed before sucking her teeth, sitting up on the bed.

"I'll beat her up I tell you, you better hold me back."

And when she said that, it was like all his stress went away in a second.

Namjoon snorted, confusing her as she turned her head to him, seeing him laughing.

"What ? I'm serious, every morning she comes with a fucking attitude, as if it would hurt her to say good morning, like bitch I take care of your child all day just say hello it won't kill you to be polite."

Namjoon laughed as he listened to her rant about how rude Jieun is and how she'll fight her as soon as she gets the chance to do so.

"There's no need to get violent Daya'.." He said with a chuckle.