16 : Russian Roulette.

ˏˋ°•*⁀

"I see you changed the furniture a little.."

Dayanah looked around the villa as Namjoon walked behind her, black sunglasses on his nose due to his hangover.

"If I'm gonna live here might as well make it suit my taste.. Remind me to never drink again please.." He sighed, gently settling on the couch with a grunt.

"I'm not your mom Joon, you're a grown man and a father of one." She answered, sitting next to him.

He let his head roll on the back of the couch, turning it towards her.

"You sound like a mother of five sometimes."

"I don't have any though, and I'm fine for now." She answered with a sigh.

He stared a her silently before chuckling to himself , turning his head away from her.

"You'd really be a great mom.."

"Uh-uh I know what you're thinking." She said, straightening up and pointing at him, face half-panicked.

He let out a chuckle, looking at her with a smile.

"What am I thinking then ?"

"I won't have your kids Joon."

He scoffed, squeezing her cheeks together.

"Mommy Daya'~"

"If you say that again I'll consider this a hate crime."

He pecked her lips before pulling her on top of him, his strength never ceasing to amaze her.

"A hate crime, huh ?"

"Yeah."

"So I guess that fucking you is also a hate crime since it's the first thing in the baby making process." He said, taking off his sunglasses and tossing them aside.

"It's.. Different." She answered, getting a little embarrassed.

"And how is it any different ?" He teased her, head rolled back on the couch. "You know you could've been pregnant by now if it wasn't for the pill."

"Why are we talking about this ? I won't become a mom anytime soon." She answered, getting embarrassed.

"Who knows.." He said with a small smirk.

"I'm not doing anything with you if you don't wrap your shit, your pull-out game is weak."

The smirk was quickly wiped off his face, an offended look taking over.

"My pull-out game is not weak."

"Yeah sure, that's why I could've been pregnant by now."

"You just felt too good I didn't have time to process before it was out." He tried to defend himself.

She rolled her eyes with a sigh.

"Either ways you're just divorced, you have a son that still needs to adapt to this situation and we met two months ago so there's no reason why we should even think pregnancy, just put a condom on."

"Alright Ma'am, as you wish." Namjoon answered, shrugging.

She nodded in response and he pecked her lips before staring at her.

He knew he was getting ahead of himself, but he was picturing how would their possible future children would look like.

'Probably angels, with a mom that looks like this..'

"What do you want to do today baby ?" He asked, slowly caressing her thighs covered by her jeans.

"I truly have no idea.. You ?"

"You." He answered, his hands slowly moving up her thighs.

She only chuckled, turning her head aside as she thought about what he said the night before.

He leaned and slowly kissed her neck, a small sigh leaving her lips.

"I wanna do you all day.. Treat you tomorrow, and fuck you the day after.. Because now that I'm single, I have no restrictions." He muttered against her skin.

She wanted to ask him what was the divorce's wake up call, but judged it wasn't the right moment.

The neck kisses started to really get her into it, but he pulled away, seeing her look at him in confusion.

"But I don't have condoms so I guess we should change plans." He said with a small smirk.

"Are kidding me ?"

"You just said you wouldn't do anything with me if I didn't have condoms so.."

Dayanah stared at Namjoon before scoffing, her wetness really disturbing her in her panties.

She missed getting fucked by him though they only did it once, and she was slightly upset that he didn't thought about buying a pack beforehand.

She sucked her teeth and grabbed his face, connecting their lips again, fully surprising him.

"Then I guess it'll be a little game of Russian roulette."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.