Part 4

"Good morning everyone" said Mr H as he placed his brief case on his desk and sat in his chair. "Good morning sir" the entire class sung back. He started talking about what we were going to be doing this year and I heard him mention horror, and I love the horror genre. But other then that I mostly zoned out, thinking about what Deena had ment just moments before but it baffled me all I said was true I spent my break hanging with the guys. "D.j! D! Are you there? Hello??" I snap back to reality and realise Deena was trying to get my attention. "Sorry! What's up?" I reply still not one hundred percent sure what was going on. Deena was now sitting across from me, she had turned her table and so had two other people so we were all sitting together. "We are doing a group task D were you not paying attention?" Deena giggled which made the other two people now sitting with us laugh. "Oh yeah sorry, was just up in my head for a second there" I managed to laugh a little.

"So, where should we start?" Said the girl to the left of me, she had dark curly hair which really suited her but I honestly couldn't remember her name. I smiled and said " Up to you! I'm good with anything" The girl returned the smile and looked over to Deena and the guy who made up the four of us. Deena started by saying her name, her favourite author and a hobby she enjoyed, I quickly caught on that this was a sort of bonding/get to know each other exercise. Once she finished the boy next to her said "I'm Gordie, my favourite author is R.L Stine and I play lacrosse" I realised I had seen him before on the school lacrosse team last year, he was the goalie.

The girl next to me started to speak again "Hi I'm Claire, my favourite author is J.K Rowling and i love singing!" She seemed really nice and bubbly, but once she finished speaking they all looked at me. I really didnt want to speak but Deena kicked me under the table and I guess that was her sign of telling me to speak. It really hurt. "Im D.J or D, uhm my favourite author is Stephen King and I play baseball" Deena cracked a smile and said "Not just play baseball" I looked at her still confused she keeps bringing that up what is she on about?

Claire started to giggle with Deena and Gordie just looked down and blushed a bit. Then the bell went and Mr H dismissed us, I grabbed my bag and put my chair in and caught up with Deena before she left the room. "Hey what was so funny in there?" I said walking out of the classroom with her, she looked at me as if what she was laughing about was as clear as day. "Oh come on you clearly like Mouth!" She said as happy as can be. I stopped right in my tracks, and she kept walking untill she realised I wasn't with her. "What do you mean??? He's my bestfriend and he has been since we were practically babies!" I said that a bit to loud but she grabbed my arm and got me walking with her.